Buddy

Hi chick! How you doing? I'm looking for a TTC buddy! :o)

I'm onto my 2nd cycle of TTC baby #1....so pretty new to all this myself.

Where are you from? I was on Cerazette for a while too, after having my Implanon Implant out.

xx

Hiya

I am TTC#2, from Newcastle Upon Tyne!

Still waiting for stoopid AF to arrive after cerazette. I need a cycle to start!

I'm in need of a buddy too! What CD are you girls? I am CD2 today, ttc #3!!

Hi, can i join :D? I'm just starting my first cycle TTC#1. Currently CD7 and the days are dragging :(!!

Hi Molly! This is my 1st cycle ttc this go around too! Are you temping or using OPKs to determine when you will ovulate?

Yes I'm doing both. I'm a huge control freak and like to know exactly what's happening!!

Last night I asked OH what time he was starting work in the morning and he actually said "why? so you can make sure it fits in with your thermometer thing :laugh2:"

He's not quite as obsessive as me!!

Are you using OPKs and temping?

:haha: You sound like me!! I am temping and using a CBFM, I've been using it for a little over a month now and temping for 2 so I feel like I really know my cycles and I'm ready to get my :bfp: this month!!!! :D

You're very prepared! I like it!! haha

I looked at getting a CMFM, I love gadgety things! I'm such a geek :haha: I'm definatlely going to get one if I don't get my BFP in the next few months, they look amazing!

Aww ur LOs are sooo cute! They'll have a lovely age gap. I hope we're the lucky ones this month :D

Thanks Molly!! :) The CBFM is actually a friend of mines, she's letting me use it, I don't think I could ever buy one, they are soo much $$. The sticks alone kill me, as they are $29 (that's the cheapest I have found them) a month! But in using that with temping I can tell exactly when I o, and I can tell you FF is wrong for me, I actually o a day earlier than it says. So its been fun so far and I haven't even started trying yet :rofl:

My kids are 2.5 years appart so this one will be around 3 years from my youngest now, so they will all be roughly the same age gap, it works!

We will get our BFPs this month, keep the PMA up it makes a world of difference! Course I say this until the 2ww comes and I'm doubting everything :haha:

Ahhh I know! They cost an absolute fortune!! I dread to think the profit they make from ovulation sticks, I mean seriously they can't be that costly to make!!!

Im also using temping to know when I O. I sadly miscarried in August (an unplanned but very welcome and much loved surprise). I was supposed to be 9 weeks but consistently measured 2weeks smaller in 2 early scans. It caused me know end of worry so this time I want to be sure of my ovulation date.

Awww I bet they will love to have a new little brother or sister to play with :D

And yes! We will get our BFPs this month, from ovulation we will be pregnant until proven otherwise!!!

And yes! We will get our BFPs this month, from ovulation we will be pregnant until proven otherwise!!!

Love it!!! :happydance:

Sorry you m/c hun, I lost my first :baby: too. Its heart breaking, though its quite common for those who lose their 1st to go on and have a healthy baby the next time they get preggers...just look at me! :thumbup: Don't know why it happens, maybe its our body's way of getting used to the idea??

MY DH wants another boy and I want another girl......we're in trouble, someone's going to be bummed! But no in all honesty I just want a healthy baby, even if its a little boy :winkwink: Do you have a preference?

Aww I'm sorry :(. Yes, I've heard that too and I'm hoping its true for me, I want a take home baby this time! But yes, you're most definatly a fine example, your LOs are gorgeous!

Haha that will be interesting when you find out the gender then!! Growing up I always wanted my first baby to be a little boy, and when I got pregnant I had such a strong feeling that I was carrying a boy. But because I was so certain, it made think that I might want a girl instead, always want what I can't have! haha. So really I'm not too bothered, either would be amazing, like you say a healthy baby is more important :)

Do you think you will find out the gender before baby is born?

I have got to be the most impatient person I know...so yes I will be finding out the sex :haha: How about you?

I wanted a girl when I was pregnant with my son, at the ultrasound the tech goes "uh there's the penis" I get this sad look on my face and I said "Are you sure?" :rofl: I have it on tape, that will make my little guy feel special some day :blush: I was totally bummed, but glad I found out because it took me the rest of my pregnancy to get used to the idea, by the time he was born I was fine :rofl:

I love the idea of not finding out until the birth but like you I'm very impatient so it would drive me crazy not knowing!! So yes, I'm most definatly finding out!!

Hahaaa!! Aww I'm sure he will love it! But maybe I'd wait until he's in a very good mood when it comes to showing him that one :haha:

Right we've got everything planned, our BFPs can hurry up now please :D!!

What CD are you? When do you think AF is due? I'm CD3 today, expecting AF around October 25th. I usually O late, around CD17-18, but I started taking B complex this month to lengthen my LP and hopefully move o closer to CD14!

I'm CD9 today :) AF should be due around 22nd Oct as I tend to have a 30-32 day cycle. No idea when I ovulate as it's my first month temping and using OPKs but I'm hoping it will around the 8th !!

Oooo seems we'll be testing around the same time then! Do you think you'll be able to wait until AF is due to test?

And good luck with lengthening LP and bring O closer, hope it works :D

Ha! No...lol I never can wait till af is due, I got a positive test with both my kids at just 10dpo so that'll be when I test, not sure when I'm going to o this cycle since I've been taking B complex. I'll know as soon as I o!! :D :dance: Yay we will be testing around the same time, would be cool to be bump buddies with you :)

Hi again :) Sorry it's taken me forever to write back, been so busy with work. But on the bright side, it's made the days go quite fast for me! Haha!!

I'm going to try wait until AF is due, don't know who I'm trying to kid though because I know I'll be there pee stick in hand at about 10DPO :haha:

I know, it would be so good to get our BFPs at the same time! And if we got pregnant this cycle we'd be in our 2nd tri by Christmas:eek:

Hope you O soon :D xx

Thanks hun!! I am hoping o comes earlier for me this month too! I am using the CBFM and it hasn't asked me to poas yet, maybe tomorrow...I'm sure it will still be low but I love poas :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->