Buddy

Haha I know how you feel. I've done OPKs for the past 3 days and there's still no second line. I'm not expecting a positive but a line of some sorts would be nice!

I just know I'm going to be so excited when I get a positive OPK, I feel like a huge saddo :haha:

Well if it makes you feel any better I took a picture of my 1st peak :rofl: I was super excited, even showed the stick to DH, he was like "ok, that's nice" :haha: Just think how thrilled we'll be to get our :bfp:!!

are you CD12 today? I think you were 5 days ahead of me? You need to add a ticker to your signature so I can follow you! :thumbup:

I was CD12 that day :D Now CD15 :happydance: I do need to add a ticker! I can hardly keep up myself so I don't know I could expect anybody else to :haha:

Although I wasn't expecting to ovulate until tomorrow because I have a 30 day cycle, I think I may have ovulated yesterday! (By the way I got a second line on OPKs eventually haha!) On CD13 the line was faint, then CD14 it was about half way to being positive, and now (CD15) I was expecting it to be positive, but the line is barely visibly and certainly much lighter than CD13!! So I'm thinking maybe my surge happened between testing on CD14 and today . Also my temperature seemed to dip on CD 14 and rise a little today, and when I enter higher temps for the next 2 days, fertility friend puts ovulation at CD14, which would correlate with the OPKs!

God I thought temping and OPKs would solve the confusion of when ovulation is taking place, not make me more puzzled than ever!! Well, at least I'll know in the next few days whats going on :dohh:

I don't blame you if you don't understand a word I just said haha!
I need to add my chart on here as well as a ticker, might help ease the confusion ever so slightly :haha:

Your CD10! Fx for you Oing in a 4 days:happydance: Have you got highs on your monitor yet?

Yes please add a ticker! LOL And a link to your chart would be awesome! Today's read on my monitor was LOW...but I have CM now, so I think I might get my first high tomorrow...which would mean I o on Monday?? Which would be CD14, we'll see if it happens! :)

So your in the dreaded 2WW now...dun dun dun...lol

I've added my ticker and chart and I'm quite impressed with my work to be honest! Not quite up to your standard yet though :blush: haha!!!

Well I think I'm in the 2ww anyway, I'm a little confused, so I'll just see how my temps go the next few days :dohh:

I hope you got your high today :D

aww I made your siggy :cloud9: :D I think its wonderful...don't base yours on mine..I am a graphic designer so I have practice with all this.

I didn't get my high today :nope: but I have creamy white CM! (sorry tmi) so I believe o will happen Monday or Tuesday for me. Time to get busy :sex:

do you have any "symptoms" yet?? I over analyze everything :D I have a ttc journal now if you want to pop in and say hello :) I've taken pics of all my sticks, ones that your apparently not suppose to read because the monitor does...leave it to me to read them anyway :rofl: Pics in my journal.

That explains why your siggy is so good then! Makes me feel a little better about mine :blush:

oooo good luck for Monday or Tuesday then! Nope no symptoms for me, I'm almost certain I won't get pregnant this cycle. Ovulating a few days early has totally throw it for me, I feel so unprepared!! haha. Think I'm going to invest in a CBFM for next cycle because I do not get on with OPKs!

I don't blame you for looking at the sticks. I would totally be doing that!! :haha:

I'll go have a look nosey at your journal now :D

I wish I would o early...my goodness I feel so screwed up this cycle, the only thing I'm doing different is taking vitamin B Complex. I don't really know too much about it, other than its great for lengthening your LP which mine was around 9 days so I needed to do something. I am starting to wonder if its got any effect on why my temps are bouncing up and down? I may post and ask in ttc. Its frustrating me!!!!

I love the CMBF, totally recommend getting one!! Though the price of the sticks are going to kill me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->