Bugaboo Bee plus & Maxi Cosi Cabriofix - anyone noticed a problem with the adaptors?

pinkballerina

Reaction score
Hi There,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this question in but here goes...

We recently sold our Bugaboo Cameleon and purchased the Bugaboo Bee plus (for baby number 2). We also bought the adaptors to attach our Maxi Cosi Cabriofix car seat (capsule) to the stroller. When we fitted the car seat, we noticed that it is not very stable on the stroller, ie. it wobbles quite a bit. We went back to Mothercare, which is where we purchased the stroller and adaptors from and we were told that it was normal for them to wobble. We are a bit disappointed as many of our friends have the old Bugaboo Bee and the maxi cosi attachment on their strollers is much more stable. The old adaptors seem to be much more rigid and better fitting than the new version.

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem and whether what we've been told by Mothercare is correct? I'm quite tempted to complain to Bugaboo about it but thought I'd get some feedback from other users first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->