Bugaboo Bee Plus

huggybear

Reaction score
Obviously no one has one of these yet as they are no released yet but am abit annoyed as i love love love my bee but it does have its faults and these faults seem to be rectified in the Bugaboo Bee Plus ie wider seat, height adjustable seat and hood, just peeved this wasnt picked up when the normal bee was in production... aaarrgggghh cost is £459... anyone going to buy one?????

I am going to get one. Am hoping they release it in Orange too! They said it would be released in April when I rang so hope that I can get one by July if it's delayed!

I might- it depends on how much more expensive it's gonna be! It comes out in Mothercare end of March.

yup! I phoned my local mothercare and she said it is supposed to be end of March but could be put back, wish it would hurry up we need a new stroller now!!!

Will be trying it out first to check she looks comfy in it etc, but I defo think this is the one we are going to go for :)

I never knew they were bringing out a new one! I love my Bee, Oh will kill me though so I best start saving some pennies lol

ETA: Just had a look and I think I prefer the old one. There are no wings at the sides so the bars are exposed, the hood is smaler as well and I really liked the large hood. A bit unsure now, will have to wait and compare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->