• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bugaboo bee! thoughts?

L

Luhweez

Okay, so i've got the bugaboo bee with baby nest etc coming on thurs *excited* i played with it loads in mothercare and thought it was perfect for me, it feels great but i was just wondering everyone elses thoughts on it if they have it?

I love the look of it but havent used one sorry we went for the Cameleon

I haven't got it but i think its great.
We haven't bought a pushchair this time, have got a sling instead, mainly because we don't have any pavements where we live.
But if we decide we need one then this is the on we will go for. My only gripe with it is that it won't stand up on its own when folded but other than that i think its great.

We have this in red. We had it delivered a few weeks ago and it is at the in-laws at the moment. When it comes, the only thing you have to do to get started is clip on the wheels and open it out. You should then choose whether you want the seat to face you or outwards. Obviously, we haven't used it properly yet but so far, we like what we see! It is really light and easy to fold down. The buttons seem a bit stiff to start with but I'm sure it will ease up with use. We have also got the car seat and adapters to go with it and tried it all together at the weekend and that seems really easy to get to grips with too. I did find that reversing the seat to face me was a bit tricky but I think I will be leaving it facing me for the first few months anyway so that's not a problem we will have to contend with too often. We also like the fact that the handlebar is really easy to adjust (DH is really tall). The raincover fits on really easily too and the nest looks really cosy, will be interesting to see how easy it is to clip baby in whilst in the nest though, hmmmm.

What else can I say...oh yes, there is a lady on youtube who has done a demo on how to collapse the bee, reverse the seat, etc. which we found very helpful.

All in all, we are really pleased with it, it pushes really nicely too.

Enjoy! x

Hi
I have this in blue! Really love it although my little man is not due for a couple more weeks so haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I love the fact it's so lightweight, ideal for me as I will be using buses quite a bit. Think it looks lovely and cosy for the winter too with the baby nest.
I'm really excited about getting to use it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->