Buggered!

MrsE

Reaction score
DH and I have just cleaned the entire house, 3 beds, 2 baths, kitchen/diner, living room and games room. Took a good 4 hours but I'm knackered.

Then I decided it would be a good idea to clean the cars...now I can barely move and feel like an old biddy, my hips are killing and I can't stand up straight.

That'll teach me :dohh:

Cx

:hugs: Put your Feet up and enjoy the nice clean house....:hugs:

*dont move....ull mess it up lol*

take it easy hun :hugs:

That sounds like some serious nesting!

I don't know where you get the energy from to do all that!

I don't know where I got the energy either but now if I sit for more than 10 minutes I can't get up lol.

I like to do a really good clean every few months because we both work it's hard to get round do doing anything other than hoover and a quick wipe round. And with 2 cats it gets like something out of a western where you see the tumbleweeds floating past is a slight breeze :rofl:
But I finish work this friday so I can put my feet up and chill :happydance: in a nice clean house. Woohoo

Cx

Snap! My Sunday was spent cleaning the whole house too, I let OH wash the livingroom and study floors as I knew that wouldnt be a good idea for me to do, but other than that Icleaned both bathrooms top to bottom, scrubbing the loos and shower etc, washed both floors on my hands and knees, then did all the dusting and polishing, including cleaning all the indoor plant leaves, and washing all the windows!

Felt alright afterwards, but when I had to get up in the night to go to the loo all my muscles had locked up and I could barely move!

The things we do!

It must be a PG thing. I have the weirdest desire to get on my hands and knees and scrub floors too! :lol:

Doing the same tomorrow ....

Im getting all excited just thinking about it lol

Prob get in the morning and can't b assed wit it all lol!

xxx

i love the last few weeks i go mental cleaning and everything id hoover then an hour later i might see something on the carpet its back out again constant i might hoover about 3-4 times a day and just cleaning everything wait till baby comes that will be it wont bother then

I cleaned house the other day and then to top it off I mowed the lawn. Then dh came home and I couldn't get off the couch to cook dinner. Between dh and dd the house is a mess again. How do you keep your house clean once it's done??

I cleaned house the other day and then to top it off I mowed the lawn. Then dh came home and I couldn't get off the couch to cook dinner. Between dh and dd the house is a mess again. How do you keep your house clean once it's done??

Get them to clear up after themselves ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->