Buggy advice.

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good buggy/pushchair?? I am looking for something small and inexpensive. I did have a Mama&Papas beat pushchair but after only 4 months the back rest has given up :hissy: I have wrote a very long, detailed and not very nice letter to Mamas&Papas but I am not holding out for a reply so I need to get a buggy/pushchair asap. Any advice and recommendations are truly welcome.
Thanks ladies xx :hugs:

hi hon, don't have any reviews or recommendations as maddi's still young but thought of this when you asked, don't no if its any good, but my mums always going on about the pink one for herself for maddi this summer!
https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44333031&mcb=core

i would wait & see if you hear back from mamas & papas as they might send you a cheque if it broke after 4 months . violet xx

I needed another buggy as the travel system I have is too big and bulky to get in and out of the care so have just bought the chicco london manhattan buggy. It's meant to be £100 but is on offer at kiddicare and mothercare for £50. It comes with a fleecy footmuff, hood and raincover. Erin loves it as it is so cosy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->