Buggy help!!! Please.

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by v2007, Aug 20, 2009.

1. v2007

v2007 Well-Known Member

Im currently on my 3rd buggy in 4 months :blush:

I have had the Herbie, Chicco Liteway and im currently on the Petite Star Zia.

My DP is 6ft 5'' and not 1 buggy i have bought reaches his man arms, have you wonderful ladies got any suggestions on a buggy that will 'fit' him so to speak.

Im 5ft 2'' so all buggys fit me.

Thanks.

V xxxx

2. lesleyann

lesleyann Mummy

no help hun, have you got a local store you can go in and take him to test drive the buggys though ?

p.s your not the only one with a thing for buggys/prams

I have a graco delux tour, Used till he grew out of carry cot
    A mama's and papa's ultima Never used by me
    A mama's and Papa's pilco P3 Useing now
    A Graco Sport Never used by me
    and finally a Bebe confort loola lol Ready for once his out the P3 lol

3. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

4. Hevz

Hevz 4 beautiful children

I have a Mothercare My Choice and it has an extendable handle....I love it, it's like the Mothercare version of the I-candy Apple but nicer in my opinion:thumbup:

5. rach321

rach321 Well-Known Member

Do you mean something like a stroller? I've got an OBaby Atlas as a small holiday buggy and it fits my OH, he's 6'4" - was a bargain at only £60! Not sure of you would want something a bit more luxurious that could lie completely flat though - it does recline a fair way but it doen't go completely flat.

6. Missy85

Missy85 Well-Known Member

We have the Bugaboo Bee and my hubby is 6'7 and he says the handle reaches him perfectly!

7. Becky

Becky Jacobs Mummy

Britax vigour

8. zuma

zuma Emma's mum

Hi, I'm new around here :wave:
    I came on this forum with the same problem.. lots of prams tried, none what I hoped for. So far: Chicco Trio Enjoy Evolution (sort of a bad quality buggy, looks tired and used after a few months), Brevi B-lite (too much effort in pushing it), Quinny Zapp (this one I still have, it's a nice buggy, sweet, but my little one cannot sleep in it.. good for short walks), Quinny Speedi (bulky, seat uncomfortable, difficult to fold..) :wacko:

I won't give up, still looking for the perfect one.. What I wish most from it is for my kid to SLEEP in it.. So it needs to be well padded, comfortable, back-rest to lie flat or close to flat, wide sun canopy.. You think Maclaren XLR would do the job?

Thank you very much for any suggestion :flow:

9. Fern.x

Fern.x Guest

Hi and welcome to bnb zuma :wave:

I am the same with prams have been through many finaly settled on the baby jogger city mini, Its great high enough for OH who is 6.3 and little me 5 foot nothing! lol its a one hand fold job which is great weighs just 17lb and seat lays flat its great love it got it in the sale aswell.. Think i go on about it a bit much though :blush:

10. zuma

zuma Emma's mum

No, you should go on about it, any good pram deserves that :winkwink: I read your other post about it, and now I'm pretty determined to buy it, after reading a lot of good reviews and seeing the videos about it. Sounds perfect.. Thanks! :flower:

11. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

My oh is 6'3 and we have the icandy cherry which is perfect for him!