Buggy/pram

Icandy peach jogger in cranberry for us. We looked at the reviews for the 4moms origami, just seems a bit of a statement and not that practical. Heavy, awkward to push, all the add ons are at an extra cost. Don't see the point of hands free folding, if its too heavy to lift one handed. Just seems a bit of a gimmick really. Obviously oh was in love with it though!! x

Phil and Teds Navigator in Cherry. They're not very popular though...

We're getting the navigator too - seems people either love them or hate them. Seemed to fit the bill best for us given that we wanted an all terrain inline double that could be used as a single down the line and could attach a maxicosi seat to. Really liked it in the shop, though you never know till you have had it a while really. Time will tell! :shrug:

I did have the I candy cherry with my first but I've decided since that instead of using this for baby #2 I want something with bigger wheels for when we go on trips to the park etc with DS, i also didnt want a carrycot as i used this a handful of times with DS as it was so big and cumberson so we've just bought the quinny moodd in grey crackle as the seat unit lays flat and comes with a baby nest so can be used from birth I can also attatch a buggy board to this for DS whereas there wasn't one that fitted my I candy. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->