Bugs Issy

Lliena

Mummy of 2!
Reaction score
Brand new Bugs Issy for sale as snaps and me arent friends atm so avalon hasnt even worn it :(

£17 all inclusive x

Phew I'm glad!!! I'd said to myself that if this was still available in the morning then I wouldnt be able to resist!
But I gotta be a good girl and not get any more poppers nappies as I want to eventually replace the ones I do have with aplix of whatever kind :haha:

damn it! just said to myself i wanted more issys... :wacko: oh well!

Phew I'm glad!!! I'd said to myself that if this was still available in the morning then I wouldnt be able to resist!
But I gotta be a good girl and not get any more poppers nappies as I want to eventually replace the ones I do have with aplix of whatever kind :haha:

Im kinda doing the same only in reverse. Adam can pull open the applix now :wacko:

Naughty baby! :haha:

aw sorry hayley! :hugs:

Im selling my eli Monster Tattoo nappy I got off jac as I dont love the print s much as I thought and Avalon wont fit in it for ages and I NEED more pretties now that fit :haha: Do I need to make another post?

Okay bluebumpkin asked what sized it fits upto so will wait for her to say if she wants it then Will pm you x

I'll let B_B come back to you first hun, don't want to sneak in if she's interested x

Hiya hun,

i'll have to leave it for now im afraid, A is still just hitting around 18lbs and im scared it may not fit right now and I need ones that do. sorry.

DP can have it :flower: it is lush though!

Eeeeeeee! I wanted this off jac but wasn't quick enough. Will pm you lliena x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->