Build A Bear

Babybump87

Reaction score
Wanting to get DDs some outfits for their new build a bears which we got this week for Christmas

Anyone know where sells them cheap . Argos design a bear clothes are all out of stock near me!

Thanks

Are they not available for delivery at Argos? Have a look on ebay for new or secondhand bundles.

If you're a member or know someone who is Costco sell £100 vouchers for £79.99 and £50 vouchers for £39.99 online. Otherwise there are some outlet stores that sell things a bit cheaper, think it's 10% off everything or something like that. They don't have every single item the normal stores do but I visited my nearest one at Cheshire oaks and they had a good range :) the store locator on their website has all the outlet stores on it aswell.

Some of the outfits are in stock near me at argos. Gonna get some for oldest dds christmas. Happy to post any if you like hun xxx

i got a bundle of 3 dresses, 3 pairs of shoes and some accessories for only £10 posted on ebay :) obviously second hand but i don't think a bear's clothes get worn too much and my DD will never know :haha:

Thanks Jay92 we have managed to get some from a Argos near to where BIL works ! Appreciate your offer though !

I'm defiantly going to look on EBay for some more outfits and things !

Buttercup thanks for the Costco info really handy never knew about the vouchers ! X

That's fab hun glad you got some. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->