Builders bum lol

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
Leo seems to get a builders bum when he is sitting down and leaning fowards on lots of his nappies.

I think the only ones he doesnt are the flips, BGv3's and blueberrys.

Surely every other nappy out there can't be too short in the rise for him.

I am using large itti AIO, med dunk n fluffs to name but a few I know leo is long (98th percentile) but surely there are taller toddlers than him using the nappies he does :wacko:

Some nappies fit long babies, and others fit rounder shapes. The best for long in the rise babies my team have found are WeeNotions nappies, P'tits Dessous mini-maxi and Stuffables onesize pockets. Most onesize nappies allow a builders bum on the largest settings, but these 2 are particularly generous in the rise.

thank you - is that the weenotion one size or side snap.

the WN ss large doesn't fit, but they offer a large rise med i believe

Hehe sorry just had to post this as it only happened last night! Pop-ins with the night booster are bad for this... or it could be because my mum put it on :haha:

https://i.imgur.com/BCo9R.jpg

awww just wait for new flips to come out Sarah :D great excuse to buy them then lol

We still up for coffee this week? I really need a good chat :) and Leo is so gorgeous so would be good to see you both - can do either Tuesday or Wednesday? xx

hehe look at Alberts bum its lovely lol!!!

Yes Sarah definately it would be great to see you again. I can do anytime on Tues or wed in the afternoon let me now whats good for you hun

When are they bringing the flips out - getting very excited at the prospect of pretty flips

Tuesday Afternoon is good for us hun :) will text you arrange a time

Not sure of a date but i think there working on it - or try BB Weehuggers?! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"