Bum Genius Flip/poo question

Laughing Girl

Reaction score
Not having much luck with my Flips managing to contain my LO's poo......she's 7 weeks old and poo is the usual BF babies runny mustard......they're great for wees but her poo just seems to squirt out.......anyone any advice, or experienced the same? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

which inserts are you using honey?

i guess she'll still be on the smallest rise, if poos are escaping they're two things that could help - one is using a fleece liner, they can stop the poo spreading around so much in the nappy (provides friction) two if your using the stay dry inner the organic one is a bit thicker and may help the fit of the wrap around the legs.

I would also say try a fleecy liner, the poo tends to stick quite well to fleece.

i guess she'll still be on the smallest rise, if poos are escaping they're two things that could help - one is using a fleece liner, they can stop the poo spreading around so much in the nappy (provides friction) two if your using the stay dry inner the organic one is a bit thicker and may help the fit of the wrap around the legs.

Thanks for this. Can you explain what a fleece liner is?

You can buy them - just a bit of fleece that goes between the bum and the nappy, or you can cut your own from an old fleece blanket - microfleece is the best

You can buy them - just a bit of fleece that goes between the bum and the nappy, or you can cut your own from an old fleece blanket - microfleece is the best

so do I use this in addition too or instead of the staydry inner?

in addition too as the fleece doesn't have an absorbent core it allows moisture to pass through, and can help poo containment.

loads of people sell them on ebay.

I really liked Little Lambs super fluffy liners when La was small...

I got lots of liners from this seller on ebay for cheap as chips... https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fleece-Nappy..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE&hash=item439f4d7275

Size 1 is great for small nappies but for Flips i'd get size 2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->