Bum genius stuffing help

lalalistic

Mum to Poppy
Reaction score
Hello

My LO is finally big enough to wear her BG's. This is probably a dumb question?, but just wanted to ask, do you stuff first, then fold to correct size or fold first then stuff? Do I just use the newborn insert for now? when do you normally need to move up to the bigger one?
She is only little bless her, any other tips you guys can give me would be great.

Thanks heaps x

Daisy is still Tiny !! she only weighs around 9 lb at the mo and she's 3 months!! she has been wearing her BG for a couple of months!! to be honest i never found the newborn insert to be enough!! you'd probs have to change your lo within an hour !! lol

i personally stuff then snap! but just have a play and find out which way works best for you!!

sara

xxxxxxx

Daisy is still Tiny !! she only weighs around 9 lb at the mo and she's 3 months!! she has been wearing her BG for a couple of months!! to be honest i never found the newborn insert to be enough!! you'd probs have to change your lo within an hour !! lol

i personally stuff then snap! but just have a play and find out which way works best for you!!

sara

xxxxxxx

Thanks, so pretty much I should just try and see what works, seriously I am such a bogan, I constantly worry if I am doing things right.

I normally snap then stuff but sometimes stuff then snap. Don't think it makes much differnce tbh as long as the inserts all shaken down and in the right place. I never used the BG on a newborn but i got to agree with Sara and say it's probably a waste of time using it alone, i'd try the big one tbh but it's one of them things you just got to see what works for you, trial and error really.

I snapped first, stuffed after. It's all personal preference, whatever you find easiest for you!

I also snap then stuff. Byron went into the largest size at about 21lb or so. He went straight into the middle size when we got them when he was about 3 months old but I can't remember his weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->