Bumbo

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Has anyone got one for their little one and are they worth the money? What age is the best to put them in it?

xxx

we have one and def. recommend it :) maddi used her properly from 4months, so handy, especially now for playing :) and its great to carry around the house, really light x

I would say it was worth the money for me. Not as much as the jumperoo but it's ok...
Lola got it for Christmas this year, she was 3 1/2 months and I started using it when she was just under 4 months.
It's meant for babies 3 months + so Tristan's ok if he has good head control ofcourse.

We have one and don't really use it all that much.

We bought one but my son didn't like it until just recently at 5 months.

We brought one for elliot, but he just didn't want to just sit there....so we took it back and ended up getting a Jumperoo a bit earlier then planned, but he loves this as he likesd jumping around like a nutter! He's full of energy. x

They can go in when they can hold their head up very well (usually 3 months +). Kathryn wont stay in for all that long, but it's very useful for when I'm fixing lunch in the kitchen, or for when we go to restaurants (still can't sit in a high chair) and we have the tray with it so she can play with toys (and it helps to keep her from tipping it over). There are other brands that are less expensive, having a seat that they can sit in before being able to sit up is very useful. Like when kathryn was 3.5 months she really hated when she couldn't see me, so I'd stick the bumbo in the bathroom so I could pee without her freaking out.

We bought one also and Ella could get out by 4 months so i didnt like it :lol:

A mixed response then. I will have to think about it - I might see if I can get a cheap deal on Ebay. The full price ones are quite expensive for something Tristan might only use for a few months. Especially as some of you have said that your little ones didn't like them.

Thanks for the responses!

xxx

def, have a look on e-bay hon, looks like they've got some good deals, or even free-cycle :) and the bumbo is so easy to clean to :) x

You can rent them from our local surestart centre for free so i'd check yours hun and see if you can do that???? I found this out after i bought mine :dohh:

we have one and use it for spoon feeding her right now, its good... especially since she wouldnt really be ready for a highchair yet.

I spent ages watching them on e-bay, but most of them went for too much money once you add postage, when you can get a new one from Argos for £29.99. I got mine through Friday-ad for £15. Thomas will sit in it, but not for long at the moment. I am hoping he will take to it more as he gets older.

We love ours. He has been in it since 2-1/2 months. As long as they have a little support for there head then they can go in it. It does work great for spoon feeding and when us mothers have to potty. Also it works great for the TV. You can always resale it on ebay or your local classifieds. We have tons for sale here locally there just gone before I ever saw them. Once he is done with his I will almost make my money back. They are very easy to clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->