Bumbo..

Leanne&Bump..x

Mam of Karl & a Pup x
Reaction score
Ive just ordered Karl one:happydance:..

Soooooo just a couple of questions :)
How old was your LO when they started using it?
Did they like it?
What age did they use it to?

Thankss

i started putting chloe in when she could hold her headup steadily, about 2.5 months.

she wouldnt stay in it for long until she was about 3.5 when she started to enjoy being in it to play. she nowsits in it to eat and play with her toys

3 Months.

Yes, she likes it but only for short periods.

I would recommend getting a tray for it if using it when very young.

Very useful for mummies to get stuff done in the kitchen for example.

We got Oliver one for christmas, so he was just under 2 months. He uses it for a few minutes everyday and loves it.

Jasmine got hers for christmas and uses it sometimes... usually not for too long yet as they really need to be able to handle toys... she still uses her platmat the most,

we have had ours a week. she sits in it on the side when i wash up, hang washing out etc. she also sits on the table in it whilst we eat our dinner, which means shes part of meal time and learning and we get to eat our dinner without someone wanting attention

just before 3 months... she didnt last long at this age but now she eats in it and plays with her toys in it :)

Seems a popular Christmas pressie as Oliver got his then too!

Went in at 11 weeks as he holds his head on his own is great he loves it!

She started using it at little over 3 months, she loves it and it gives me a new place to pop her in at times.
Hope your LO enjoys it too :happydance:

3 months.

Really handy for short periods of time when I need to get something done. She also likes looking in the mirror on the back of our dresser while sitting in it

She's still using it for now :)

archie got his for xmas too he stil cant fully completly hold hes head yet so i dont really tend to put him in it muh...but once they can hold their head fully then they are absolutly fine to go in it....the box says 3.-14 months i think it was so really its when they hold their head up till...wen they can get out and to big for it lol x

Went in it at 9 weeks as could hold his head great, and used to spend about 5-10mins in it a day, now he sits in it when i wash bottles, make tea and do laundry :) He loves it XxX

I got one when max was 3 months old , he used it for 15 min every day until now lol hes almost 8 months and can sneak out of it lol

Rocco was around 3 months. I normally use it when i'm upstairs getting organised. Now when he's downstairs he's usually in his walker.

How old was your LO when they started using it? we got one around 2 months but she was slow holding her head steady so used it from 3.5 months
Did they like it? at first she was confused but really likes it now to play in and watch me do jobs! love the easy of being about to take it all over whilst i'm doing housework
What age did they use it to? still using it now at over 6months

I put maley in hers for the first time the other day...she only stays in it for about 5 minutes

i started jordyn at about 3 months, and she hated it at first.
around 4 months she came to like it more, then when i started her on solids she sat in it to eat, but she never likes just sitting in for no reason.
shes 6.5 months old now, and she can still sit in it, but i keep at her great grandmothers house for eating... i have a highchair for it, and really had no more use for it.

Alfie went in his at 3 months-ish but he hated it, so it has literally been used a handful of times, so hoping next one may take to it a bit better.

Whereas my sister had one for her little girl and she loved it, she would sit in it anywhere and everywhere! Even when she was walking about she would use it as her chair! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->