Bummer

kim&roo

Reaction score
Don't know where it came from but last night I got the urge to make up some meals for Rubie and freeze them. I went a bit mad and ended up making 10 large bowls of cheese tomato and mushroom pasta for her :shock: BUT when I gave some to her today she spat it out and threw it on the floor :(

haha I have just had that. Made some chicken, rice and sweetcorn with a sauce for Seren, she hates it. I like it though :D

Rebecca is like that too, its so frustrating :twisted:

Ive read that you need to try food a good few times before ruling out that they really dont like it.
Maybe try eating some yourself with her?

ROFL typical Roo :wink:
Id try her again with it in a few days Kim, Charlie has done that before, and when ive given it to her a week later she has wolfed it down, contrary (sp) little madam!

i nvr knew u cud freeze cheese?? :?

lol im such a virgin to all these recipes :rofl: i need a weaning for dummies guide :oops:

i dont like pizza!!!! :p

n shuddup :oops:

Noah just eats what ever we have for dinner. either cut up small or as finger food. He isnt fussy and loves pretty much everything and screams when it runs out!

I dont see the point in cooking seperate food for them once they are on normal solids?

Cat said:
Noah just eats what ever we have for dinner. either cut up small or as finger food. He isnt fussy and loves pretty much everything and screams when it runs out!

I dont see the point in cooking seperate food for them once they are on normal solids?

Seren normally has what we have but occasionally I ike to cook a thai green curry, or we just want to have a takeaway so I can just get her a meal from the freezer. Plus I work late on a tues and instead of making Seren wait for her meal, OH can just feed her at the normal time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->