Bump at 10 weeks

pinkcatgirl

Reaction score
I feel so self conscious at work, to me it looks so obvious I am pregnant! I don't want to tell them for at least another 2 weeks but I'm struggling with what to wear as I normally have a small waist so all my clothes are quite fitted!

I am wearing a loose dress today but I last wore it heavily pregnant and it's left a "ghost bump" in the material!

Aaagh. Any style advice on hiding it? Def showing more with no 2!

If anyone asks look disgusted and say you've put a bit of weight on ;)

I'm feeling the same atm! I keep telling people I'm putting my winter weight on (its winter here) which is why I've been eating so much. They haven't questioned my tummy!....yet!

I'm only 4 weeks and already feeling the gain and feel like I'm showing (its all the bloating). I've been walking around with a note pad in front of me as if I'm going meeting to meeting

I suggest just wearing loose clothing and hang in there. I am pregnant with my 4th and already wearing some maternity pants (ugh - I feel so fat!) My family knows though - so I have just been avoiding everyone else and in a week I will emerge with my news :)

Best of luck to you!

Just wear baggy clothing, but nothing too baggy as that can come off as obvious, lol. You just got to hang in there a few more weeks at least :)

I completely agree with you. I'm 8 weeks with number 2 and the bloat is already causing my clothes to feel a bit snug, especially at the end of the day.
I wasn't in maternity clothes until 27 weeks with my first so this is a bit of a shock lol x x

I've been sticking to looser tops, although my sister said I definitely look pregnant if I zip up my fleece jackets because they hug my tummy lol. Too loose makes it just as obvious as tighter shirts too:haha:

7+5 with baby #3 and have a very clear little baby bump.

Am wearing lots of scarves, baggy tops and maxi dresses.

I'm already ginormous (well I feel it). Def have a bump though. 4th pregnancy..5th baby. Yikes! Been wearing lots of hubby's comfy pjs haha. At work however I wear scrubs and they actually are quite hard to hide the bump in. I feel ya!

I know how you feel hun! The week before I got pregnant I had a few people tell me I was looking too thin- my size ten jeans were way too big. Fast forward to now and I'm in maternity jeans, cant even get those jeans to do up and I look the same as I did at about twenty weeks with my DD! No one will be telling me to gain weight in a hurry! I don't know how no one in work has mentioned it, all my friends who know have said its extremely obvious. I'm really nervous as I know this news wont go down well with my boss. Going to keep quiet for a few more weeks but it seems this bub wants to make their presence known!

Yes! Me too! I've always had a bit of a tummy, but now I seriously look at least 5 months pregnant. I'm shocked every time I look in the mirror. I don't know how much is fat, how much is bloat, and how much is baby, but I've only gained a pound or two.

I've still been squeezing into the same clothes, but it's getting kinda obvious. I've been hiding in my cubicle as much as possible. I can't wait till 12 weeks when I can just tell everyone!

Layers help. When I layer a looser light sweater over a dress it hides the bump very well.

I wear a lot of peasant style tops and I find that helps some since they're so lose below your bust. Also empire waisted flowy dresses. :)

me...I'm still in pj's lol. Lucky to not have to work right now. Just studying my butt off and being mom

I'm also in my pj's or yoga pants every day too. Luckily I don't have to work right now either and working on a WAHM thing so I'll never have to leave the house to work again! :)

Hi all, I'm 11weeks today with my 3rd after 20yrs... I've always had a roundish tummy even after spending time at the gym for about 2yrs... but i noticed the bloat of being pregnant especially around 6wks made me look further on. 11wks and now look as though I'm 5months

I too am on my second and at 11 weeks have a full on bump going that makes me look at least 5 months along. I can't hide it anymore, but we don't live near any family and I am a SAHM, so I don't really have anyone to hide it from atm.

I did fool my uncle who lives with us for the first 10 weeks by wearing my old maternity clothes and empire waists/peasant tops :thumbup:

Mine just started this week at close to 10 weeks and I'm in total shock. I'm 6'2, so I figured I wouldn't be showing for a long time. Is it just bloat?? I've gained 3 pounds, but this seems like more than that. I'm so tall that no one who doesn't know me would notice, but honestly I just look fat rather than pregnant :growlmad:

I've dug out my maternity tops, as they are looser. Now paranoid people at work will remember the patterned tops from 2 years ago when I last wore them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->