bump buddie wantd, edd round 25th july 2011

Welsh_mummy2b

Reaction score
Hay,
I'm lukin 4 a bump buddy to share my experiences with, I had mc last yr (2009) and exceptin for the 1st tym since,
I'm currently bout 10 weeks pregnant and I'm lukin 4ward to my 1st midwife appointment on 30th dec n my 1st scan on 11th jan,
I'd lik to share my symptoms and any concerns I ave wit sumone close to my due date, n enjoyment of appointments n scans!
Every1 welcome :D

Hey! I'm Tia!

Due July 18th! How's everything going so far?

Hi tia,
I'm sam, everything's goin great at the moment don't seem to be havin many symptoms bt they have been on n off n wen they cum bak the r bak wit revenge 4 a few days!
How r ure symptoms??
Not far in front of me, wel they wil probs change my date between nw n my scan sightly :D
Cnt wait intil I'm past the 12weeks mark, think il b able to breath better then :)
And congratulations :D

hi im emma im 12 weeks and due july 11th. Expecting my 3rd. Im here if you wanna chat

Hi emma congratulations, bet its so much relieve bein past the 12 weeks mark, :D
Is there any new sympotms I get to luk forward to wen I reach it eventually,
Tym seems to b goin so slow,
Sam x

Hey,

I'm not doing well at all..... pretty much cn't do anything. No energy, can't eat, can't sleep. I keep thinking something is wrong because with my daughter I only had one week of nausea, that's it.

Well, maybe that means this is a boy! That would be great!

Any names picked out?

I'm guessin uv got bad mornin sickness with this 1?
Don't worry too much u need all the energy u cn get,
I get like that most days lucky enough got my ova half to run round afta me :D
No nt got any names yet u?
I did av a female one bt the ova half doesn't lik it so gave up on it!
Have you had your midwife appointment yet??

Hi ladies can I buddy-in? =) I'm Veronica and my edd is july 16th. I'm expecting my 3rd child after 10 years.

Hi ladies can I buddy-in? =) I'm Veronica and my edd is july 16th. I'm expecting my 3rd child after 10 years.

Hay veronica,

Of course u cn buddy-in :D

Oooo that must b hard startin again afta 10 years, so how's this pregnancy goin?? This is my 1st (wel second if u count me mc) n I'm al excited and scared at the same tym, cnt wait to see my midwife 4 d 1st tym 2day :)
I'm sam by the way, nice to talk to u :D

Thanks Sam, I'm sorry about your mc, my first pregnancy was also a mc:cry:, but then I had a boy and a girl.. and well, not sure what this one will be, but I'm very excited to have either:happydance:...

I hope all goes well on your appointment today, let us know how it went. Best of luck, everything will be just fine.:flower:

Hay,
Midwife appointment went wel, wasn't every happy dat she wouldn't do my baby's heartbeat bt she sed its cos my uterus is stil in my pelvis so they don't try jst in case they cnt find it n causes panic bt still would of been nice 4 her to try :(
Neva mind got my scan in 2 weeks wel lukin 4ward to it bt scared cos dats how I found out I'd lost last tym cos baby didn't av a heartbeat :( so fingers crossed 4 the 11th, she stole 3 lots of my blood tho :(
Its good to talk to ovak4 who have had a mc and had children afta :)
Hope ur pregnancy is progressin wel :D

Hay,
Midwife appointment went wel, wasn't every happy dat she wouldn't do my baby's heartbeat bt she sed its cos my uterus is stil in my pelvis so they don't try jst in case they cnt find it n causes panic bt still would of been nice 4 her to try :(
Neva mind got my scan in 2 weeks wel lukin 4ward to it bt scared cos dats how I found out I'd lost last tym cos baby didn't av a heartbeat :( so fingers crossed 4 the 11th, she stole 3 lots of my blood tho :(
Its good to talk to ovak4 who have had a mc and had children afta :)
Hope ur pregnancy is progressin wel :D

I'm sorry you weren't able to hear your LO's HB... but in a way she's right. The other day I went to my 2nd Doctor appt, and they were checking the HB with a doppler, and they coulnd't find it... Girl, I started to panic!!!! she told me not to worry since the LO is still very small and could be moving a lot... so thank god they have a small scan maching that they used to locate the baby and I was able to see my LO for the 2nd time w/the HB. It was jumping and all, it was so cute!! But, don't worry everything will be just fine. My first pregmancy, same as you couldn't find the HB, and I ended up mc afterwards... not sure what happened, but only god knows why. But now I have my 2 big kids and expecting this 3rd one, don't give up, think positive and everything will be just fine.:winkwink::flower: ((the reason they told me they coudn't catche the HB was because it was moving everywhere LOL))

Thanks for that :D
Oh god I would of been d same as u bt they would of had to send me for a scan cos day aint got a scan thing at my doctors :)
Glad everything was ok tho :)
Jst really lukin 4wrd to my scan nw bt wish my ms would leave me alone, was up most of d nite last nite wit my head ova d toilet :S
Drives me mad bt cnt really complain it only happenes every few days den I dnt get much sickness :D jst really sore breasts which are vry tender also :(
Sometimes they r dat tender that I av to get d ova half to massage dem which also hurts bt does help it a little bit :) x

Thanks for that :D
Oh god I would of been d same as u bt they would of had to send me for a scan cos day aint got a scan thing at my doctors :)
Glad everything was ok tho :)
Jst really lukin 4wrd to my scan nw bt wish my ms would leave me alone, was up most of d nite last nite wit my head ova d toilet :S
Drives me mad bt cnt really complain it only happenes every few days den I dnt get much sickness :D jst really sore breasts which are vry tender also :(
Sometimes they r dat tender that I av to get d ova half to massage dem which also hurts bt does help it a little bit :) x

I know, you'll be counting down the days:winkwink:. I'm sorry about your ms, thank god I don't get that, just a little nausea but nothing bad at all. The breast are very tender still, and they hurt at night .... it's funny 'cause I had a dream last night about my breast leaking already LOL... omg!!!

Oh god! I'm nt lukin 4ward to d whole breast leakin thing! U plannin on breastfeedin or bottlefeedin??
Arnt u d lucky 1 wish I got hardly any ms lol!

LOL, I think both... maybe for a little bit I'll breastfeed then bottle since I Have to go back to work =)... And yes, I think I'm one of the lucky ones thank god!!!!
Did you have a good holiday?

hay sorry took me so long to reply my internet has gone dwn :( yr my holiday went ok cnt believe i didnt av anyting to drink, i normaly gt hammerd lol :D i want to breastfeed bt the ova half wants to bottlefeed, tink il win in the end tho n i cn alwayz express 4 him to b able to feed him or her :) nt lng nw and iv gt my scan stil al excited bt gtin scared as its getin closer bt its nt as bad as im stil gtin my ms so thats a gud sign :)

hay sorry took me so long to reply my internet has gone dwn :( yr my holiday went ok cnt believe i didnt av anyting to drink, i normaly gt hammerd lol :D i want to breastfeed bt the ova half wants to bottlefeed, tink il win in the end tho n i cn alwayz express 4 him to b able to feed him or her :) nt lng nw and iv gt my scan stil al excited bt gtin scared as its getin closer bt its nt as bad as im stil gtin my ms so thats a gud sign :)

hey no problem! I know, I didn't have anything to drink (alcohol ) on Christmas n'or New Years, I know better lol...
Yes, I think you should insist on breastfeed at least for a couple of months, I've heard that is the best for the baby. Just try to explain it to your OH in a good way, and I'm sure he'll understand.:winkwink:
Sorry you're ms is still bad... hang in there, it'll pass... So other than that everything else is good? Are you showing at all yet? I am big time LOL

Yay finally bak on internet on my fone :D
Wel went 4 scan on tuesday and everything fine baby was doin tricks 4 me :D, I'm stil ova d moon today,
D only problem is iv gota wait an extra 2days intil it's here now due 27th july bt mine was close enough lol!
Ms nt too bad at the moment once iv been sick 5 once it tendes to leave me alone 4 d rest of d day lol!
Not really showin yet which I'm gutted bout as I really want my bump nw :( bt hopfully in d nxt couple of weeks il av it :)
Hope everything is goin ok wit u :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->