bump buddie wanted in the uk due in july xxx

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
hey im looking for a bump buddie im 26 and pregnant with no 4 and i was looking for a buddie who is in the uk and maybe has a larger family but it doesnt matter if its your first baby! and we can be buddies till the very end! :hugs:

Hi ricschick
I am too due in July with baby number 4,
I am due (provisionally til scan) on 20th July, suffering with the most ghastly MS and other than that really excited about being a new mummy again. My other three kids are 15 (DD),12(DS) and 7(DS) so quite a big gap lol -Omg back to sleepless nights n nappy changes lol.

How about you? what ages are your girls? How's your first tri going? -any MS?

xx

hey thanks for posting!!! im due by my dates the 14th july! i love summer babies i find them easier. my girls are 5,3 and 1 lucy my youngest will be 23months when this one is born. feeling ok this time round had horrible morning sickness with my girls altho i wasnt actually sick but this time no ms i feel a little sick sometimes but then it passes feel tired but im doing ok. look forward to being 12weeks tho.xx

Hi,
Im lookin 4 bump buddies.
Im 27 and expecting #3. DS is 18 months n DD is 5 months, so keepin them all close together. I know it will be hard work!!

btw- Im from derby in the midlands.

Provis date is 23rd july till i go 4 my 12wk scan, MS has kicked in and i feel sick ALL the time :nope:. Had really bad MS with DS but i was o.k with DD. Decided 2 go team yellow this time but think the suspence will kill me! LOL

Have my first MW appointment on 11th dec, hope its the same MW as she is fantastic. Think she will b suprised 2 see me again in such a short time :blush:

Look 4ward 2 hearing from u

hey kirsty id love to be bump buddies with you im all for having the babies close together my girls are around 2 years apart so a bit of a bigger gap then you. but my girls get on so well being close in age is defo a good thing, sorry about the ms hope it eases up for ya! my 1st midwife appointment is the 12th!!! xx

Hey ladies

Well I have just been informed by my GP that I have a UTI and this is prob causing my nausea and sickness (or at least to be worse). Antibiotics start today .

Not sure whether I want this to be true or not lol -had MS with my daughter but not with my two sons previously; so I was kinda hoping that the MS was indicating a baby girl this time lol -Oh well another boy would be absolutely fab too.

I am definately finding out the gender this time around. Have never done before,and never wanted too before funnily enough; but this time I want ot buy everything gender specific -as its my last and as I have long since got rid of all my prev baby items I am really looking forward to buying either pink or blue lol

xx

Hi all

Im looking for a bump buddy as close to my date as possible im due 6th July and really looking forward to it i already have 1 Boy ages 3 in April so 3years and 3months gap not bad!

Hope to hear for someone soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->