bump buddie wanted??

Hey Hun. I'm due exact same day :) this is my first so it's all new and scary for me lol. How u finding things? X

Hiya girl's.

I'm 15weeks and due 25th august. Lookin for someone who's due around the same time?

Would be nice to talk to someone goin through the same thing. Someone to text /message/ bbm??

Feel free to Private message me too.

Happy an healthy 9months to all :D

xx

Hey Cameron

I am due on the 26th I would love a buddy that is due around the same time :flower: Feel free to message me any time also......where are you from btw? Look forward to speaking with you and sharing experiences soon. Hope your pregnancy is progressing well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Forgot to say ladies this is my first baby as well I am so excited :)

Nice to know im not alone lol. This site and google have been my best (and worst) friends lol. Every twinge and stage I've been straight on here lol. Xx

Nice to know im not alone lol. This site and google have been my best (and worst) friends lol. Every twinge and stage I've been straight on here lol. Xx

I know lol my partner shouts at me but I love it because it is nice to relate with others going through the same motions as you :flower:

Hiya girl's.

I'm 15weeks and due 25th august. Lookin for someone who's due around the same time?

Would be nice to talk to someone goin through the same thing. Someone to text /message/ bbm??

Feel free to Private message me too.

Happy an healthy 9months to all :D

xx

Hey Cameron

I am due on the 26th I would love a buddy that is due around the same time :flower: Feel free to message me any time also......where are you from btw? Look forward to speaking with you and sharing experiences soon. Hope your pregnancy is progressing well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hiya hun.. How are things goin for you?? I'm from liverpool xx

Not to bad at all now some things seem to be settling (she says) lol sicky stage has passed bump seems to be making an appearance this week also, so excited! I will say constipation (sorry if tmi) is bad and I have a problem with my blood pressure already so meeting with consultant next week to discuss a pregnancy plan....so see how it goes from there really, hope your sickness passes soon for you hun Amanda xx

Same... Morning sickness has been awful for me. Had to be put on tablets for it! All I'm wanting is fruit so can't really be a bad thing lol. I'm just hoping it's gonna start to ease off! Liverpool, not that far really from me, im near Sheffield. Lower backache is just starting for me. I sometimes feel like a right moaning Minnie to my OH haha. X

i'm due 26 august if you want to be buddies :D xx

Hello ladies!!! I'm due August 27th if anyone wants to buddy up. This is my second pregnancy....but my first was 9 years ago....so it's all new to me all over again...lol....:p:p

I'm due August 29th and really wanting some bump buddies as nobody I know is pregnant! I don't have bbm, I'm an iPhone girl, but i'd love to have people to talk to on facebook or by text :) Let me know if you want to be buddies!

CLAIREnAARON hi, how are you??? I'm due August 27th. I'd be more than happy to be your bump buddy...:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->