Bump buddies due early december? "xmas babies"

ipfee812

Reaction score
Hi all! Thought i would start a thread for us who are expecting beginning of december... would love to make some friends at the same stage and start this journey together! still a long way to go :winkwink:

Here's my story..
TTC for 2 years and 3 months..after numerous horrible tests last year were told IVF with ICSI was are only probale hope.
And then BAM when you are not expecting it to EVER happen it does! and naturally to top it off :happydance:
So last AF was 3rd march. Normal cycle is 29 days but as on occassion been up to 34 days long but pretty regular on the whole.
4 days late...6 days late... sore BBS which i have never had in my life! but still no testing as i banned tests from the house over 6 months ago after the dissapointment of all those neagtives!!!
anyhow saturday 6th april at about 5 days late was going to test beacause had a night out with friends planned. but started spotting so though ah well here we go again! but that was it nothing after except bad AF cramps that made me so sure AF was going to turn up any time!!! anyhow i though i would test last tuesday and oh lord almighty : a very very strong line...told DP and did another one coz he didn't believe the first one! same line..then clear blue the next day!
Dr on thursday, blood test yesterday, results today beta : 26 000
hich i "think" is ok..should be around 5w6d according to my dates.

soooooo excited and can't wait to make some bump buddies :hugs:

Hi! Congratulations on your BFP!! We've got a dec thread with a few ladies on if you wanted to join that too https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ddings-december-2013-babies-come-join-us.html

What's your due date? Mines December 18th, so exciting!!

Hi all! Thought i would start a thread for us who are expecting beginning of december... would love to make some friends at the same stage and start this journey together! still a long way to go :winkwink:

Here's my story..
TTC for 2 years and 3 months..after numerous horrible tests last year were told IVF with ICSI was are only probale hope.
And then BAM when you are not expecting it to EVER happen it does! and naturally to top it off :happydance:
So last AF was 3rd march. Normal cycle is 29 days but as on occassion been up to 34 days long but pretty regular on the whole.
4 days late...6 days late... sore BBS which i have never had in my life! but still no testing as i banned tests from the house over 6 months ago after the dissapointment of all those neagtives!!!
anyhow saturday 6th april at about 5 days late was going to test beacause had a night out with friends planned. but started spotting so though ah well here we go again! but that was it nothing after except bad AF cramps that made me so sure AF was going to turn up any time!!! anyhow i though i would test last tuesday and oh lord almighty : a very very strong line...told DP and did another one coz he didn't believe the first one! same line..then clear blue the next day!
Dr on thursday, blood test yesterday, results today beta : 26 000
hich i "think" is ok..should be around 5w6d according to my dates.

soooooo excited and can't wait to make some bump buddies :hugs:

I've got a thread going to, you are welcome to join :flower:

Come join us here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...sents-due-december-2013-a-8.html#post26704329

We are tracking due dates (eventually genders) and chatting about symptoms, doctors appointments, reveals and more :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->