• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump buddies for late June/ early July 2013?

AonTaistealai

Reaction score
Hi, ladies!
I'm a first time momma-to-be...just found out we were expecting! Haven't seen my dr yet, but I estimate the lil one is due late June, early July. I'd love to share this experience with other women, first time or more experienced. :)

hey Aon
i just found out this past thursday that im also expecting and according to my LMP my EDD is 6-28-13! however this will be my 2nd child, i have a son who just turn 5yrs old october 14
so this was a nice little treat because this will be me and DH first baby together and we have been ttc for 2+yrs now! would love to be buddies with you

That is so exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How does your son feel about being a big brother? And oh, my goodness...is that him in the picture? He's beautiful.

Let's absolutely be bump buddies. :)

hey! Due 6-30-2013, pretty nervous as this is not planned haha but oh well, ce la vi!

That is so exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How does your son feel about being a big brother? And oh, my goodness...is that him in the picture? He's beautiful.

Let's absolutely be bump buddies. :)[/QUOTt
thanks and yes that is my son dont let his looks full you he can be alittle spoild monster not only was he the first grandbaby he was the first great grandbaby and i havent told him yet that mommys having another baby because i dont want my mother to know right now lets just say she dont like ME id love to be bump buddies ive never had a bump buddie i sent u a friend request earlyer

going on my lmp I am due 28th June :) this baby also wasnt planned but the surprise seems to have sunk in now a week after my :bfp:

I have 2 children, ds is 5 and dd is 2 xx

I have a little girl who is approaching 17 months and am expecting my second. :) May I join you ladies?

Hi, just found out on sunday that im expecting my 2nd baby and based on my lmp im due on 30th June. Helen

How are u all? Are any of you showing already? Im on the large side anyway but I swear my bump has started growing loads in the last few days. So difficult when im trying to keep this a secret lol

hey ladies
i want to say congrats on ur BFP!!!!! im so happy for all of you i have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow and i re fig out my duedate to being july 5th but im not to sure and wont be intill my first scan which when i called to see what they do on the first appointment she said they do blood check everything out up there lol and then they dont do ultrasound there but the hospital next does them:)

Not feeling too bad, just absolutely shattered! :sleep: My little girl is so restless at the moment. :( I'm finding I am needing a nap every single day just so I can survive the day! :blush:

How are u all? Are any of you showing already? Im on the large side anyway but I swear my bump has started growing loads in the last few days. So difficult when im trying to keep this a secret lol

im doing pretty good been having some morning sickness been very very tired having some headachs other then that though no cramps or heavy bleed have had a tiny tiny tiny bit of brownish pinky discharge when i wipe but im sure everything is (A) ok however im still kinda worried so even tho my first appointments tomorrow i think im gonna head over to the ER and reasure myself im not to sure how far i am but tomorrow i should be 6weeks so if they do a ultrasound today then i should see something and a heartbeat and all im so scared that there just going to be a empty sac:-( and idky im so worried because i had a tiny bit of spotting with my son and everything was just fine like i said ill feel alot better once i see the baby in the sac because we been ttc this lil joy for two + years i dont have no history of m.c or nothing like that but im just worried that they baby i have dear for for so long isnt real! anyway im not to sure if im getting a bump yet because i got some meat on me already with my son i didnt start showing till i was around 3-4months so it works for me cause im not trying to get fat to fast wish me luck ladies and H&H 9months to all of u<3

Any room for a small one?? Due around the 31st of june :) :hugs:
xx

im doing pretty good been having some morning sickness been very very tired having some headachs other then that though no cramps or heavy bleed have had a tiny tiny tiny bit of brownish pinky discharge when i wipe but im sure everything is (A) ok however im still kinda worried so even tho my first appointments tomorrow i think im gonna head over to the ER and reasure myself im not to sure how far i am but tomorrow i should be 6weeks so if they do a ultrasound today then i should see something and a heartbeat and all im so scared that there just going to be a empty sac:-( and idky im so worried because i had a tiny bit of spotting with my son and everything was just fine like i said ill feel alot better once i see the baby in the sac because we been ttc this lil joy for two + years i dont have no history of m.c or nothing like that but im just worried that they baby i have dear for for so long isnt real! anyway im not to sure if im getting a bump yet because i got some meat on me already with my son i didnt start showing till i was around 3-4months so it works for me cause im not trying to get fat to fast wish me luck ladies and H&H 9months to all of u<3

did u go to the ER? How are u today? xx

UPDATE!!!!!

ok ladies so i went to the ER on wed they said everything looked good beta levels were 5716:) and on the ultrasound it showed that i was 5w 3d so im still early u could only see a tiny tiny ball but i know im early and that's normal but they wanted me to still get blood work done,which i had my first prenatal visited yesterday first time meeting my midwife too because the midwife i used with my son has moved her office and its just way to far for me but neways i like her so far she did a exam and said she just seen a tiny bit of blood but my crevixs are nice and CLOSED UP! YAY and i also had some blood work done so either today or tomorrow ill be finding out if my levels are going up which im sure they are because the spotting stop last night well i might wipe alil brownpink here and there but thats about it like i said i went threw the same thing with my son so im sure all is fine i go back to the drs on the 15th and she said she'll send me for a ultrasound by then because right now its just to early but thursday ill be 6w 5d so if i can make a appointment friday or the following week will be able to see the baby and heartbeat real good!! ooh and my new due date is now july 8th

Glad all seems to be ok, bet you cant wait to hear that heartbeat :) you did the best thing though by going as its put ur mind at rest a bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->