• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump buddies for late June/ early July 2013?

Glad all seems to be ok, bet you cant wait to hear that heartbeat :) you did the best thing though by going as its put ur mind at rest a bit xx

UPDATE!!!

doctor just called BABYS GOOD!!! im so happy everything is ok and no i cant wait to hear the heartbeat and see more then just a lil ball and most of all i cant wait to post my ultrasound pics for everyone else to see how ru doing today tashalina?

Glad all seems to be ok, bet you cant wait to hear that heartbeat :) you did the best thing though by going as its put ur mind at rest a bit xx

UPDATE!!!

doctor just called BABYS GOOD!!! im so happy everything is ok and no i cant wait to hear the heartbeat and see more then just a lil ball and most of all i cant wait to post my ultrasound pics for everyone else to see how ru doing today tashalina?

been feeling at my worst the last couple of days, had no energy to do anything and feeling very :sick: if I could sleep all day I would!

congrats & welcome to all the new ladies :) H & H 9months

tasha- i havent been feeling my best either matter fact i think im at my worse right now every morning im up throwing up i even blew out a candle and that smell has just been making me so0 sick my dumbself did it again this morning thinking i couldnt of got sick the other day from the smell bur sure enough i did get sick from the candle smell so now i get Dh to blow them out!! and alls ive been doing is sleeping too.
i really wish i could just relax and rest up but i cant especially having a 5yr old who keeps me going at all times sometimes i wish this was my first lol neone else feel like that like dont get me wrong i love my son to death and he is my whole wide world but im just tired and so so so so sick:( ugh
whats going on with everyone else?! what did everyone do this weekend

my 5 year old is not too bad, apart from having to do the school run, its my 2 year old thats tiring me out. Since bonfire night she has taken to not settling well at night so we have had a few broken nights sleep (getting the practice in haha). When I was pregnant with her, i could put a dvd on for my son and he would sit quietly...not her though! She climbs all over me, want more juice, want a biscuit, need a wee...luckily some days I can pursuade her to take a nap :D

Iv not been physically sick as of yet. just feel constantly sick. trying to eat little and often to keep the nausea away!

Didnt do a lot, had got a quiet saturday evening in front of rubbish TV planned, however my best friend lost her dog so we spent 2 hours saturday evening looking for her! Then sunday had the familt over for lunch which was nice. This weekend is going to be a challenge as we are going to the in laws for the weekend.:dohh:

I can empathise! :hugs: My little girl is extremely active but its hard when you feel so sick. :(

i know what u mean my son bounces off the walls too god he is my mini me

got the date for my first scan...17th dec...seems soooo long away! Over a month!! Iv known about being pregnant for 3 weeks but seems like forever! This pregnancy is really dragging at the start...I bet it speeds up in 2nd tri though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->