Bump buddies for September 21st

gemz231

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm due Septermber 21st (ish) 12 week scan on March 10th will confirm due date.

I'm Gemma, 28 from Wales, married with a son and a daughter aged 8 & 6

Looking for facebook/email buddies due aroud the same time:flower:

I'm from the US, and also due on sept 21st! I have an 8 year old little boy already. My name is Amber and I'm 27. Looks like we have alot in common other than being from differant sides of the globe!

I would like a bump buddy! I'm due Sept 14 - I'm 31 and this is my first

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000159412286

ya'll can add me on facebook, just include a message so I know who the request is from.

added :)

Yeah we do have a bit in common :)

I have my scan on 10th March 2 weeks today! YAY so my dates may change a bit, but around the 21st.

YAY lets all be bump buddies :D

hi ladies,
wondering if I can join you? I am due on Sept 14th. I am 29 (will be 30 next week). And this is my first baby.
Would love some bump buddies.

Hey Im Due 21st too, i have my scan in the 11th march really cant wait .... oh also from Wales :). Whats your name on fb and i will add you. x

Hey Im Due 21st too, i have my scan in the 11th march really cant wait .... oh also from Wales :). Whats your name on fb and i will add you. x

Search gemz23 it should bring me up if you search under people there's a pic of me and hubby :)

We're holidaying in North Wales at the beginning of April.

Hii there :D

Im Toni, 23, fron Norfolk UK.

My EDD is 22/9/11...day after you! Thats kinda cool! Im also looking for a bump/baby buddy!

Search gemz23 it should bring me up if you search under people there's a pic of me and hubby :)

We're holidaying in North Wales at the beginning of April.

where are you going in north wales??

Well I had my scan, and it brought my dates forward a little. So I'm now due on the
19th September (not holding ut much hope as my older 2 were overdue!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->