BUMP Buddy 17/08/11 UK

Flump17 08 11

Reaction score
Hello

I am desperately searching for a bump buddy, I am due on the 17/08/11, my first :happydance: I am so nervous though xxx

Hello

I am desperately searching for a bump buddy, I am due on the 17/08/11, my first :happydance: I am so nervous though xxx

Hey, same date as me!! Ive got a thread with my bump buddies Mrs Wifey, Babywisher - you can join us if you like :happydance:

Hows everything going?

Hey I would love to, how do I join :blush:

I feel ok in myself, for some reason I think I should be feeling worse than what I am. I have mild cramping, i'd say it felt like period pains and back ache but other than that I am fine. I did have have specs of brown yesterday (dc) sorry tmi !!! and I was really worried but I think worrying could be more harmful :nope:

how are you ?

I'm due on the 16/08/11! (so far thats what the doctor thinks) With my first as well. I've just had a bit of acheyness like mild period pains and some slight nausea. My doctor told me I may have some spotting and if I did that its normal so I wouldn't worry if I were you.

hey ladies, mind if i join you as well? my EDD is 8/26/11 :)
having the same symptoms as hanni at the moment

I am also due 17th Aug and with my first- and new to this forum! So far I have been feeling nauseas all day- worse in morning and evening- the only thing that makes it better is eating! Have had no vomitting yet. I also have this awful 'lump' in my throat- like I have mucus (tmi) that I need to cough up- its awful but Dr said nothing to worry about. Also have sore and bigger boobs! Cramping and twinging at somepoint during the day. Oh and It gets to 3pm and Im exhausted! Although feel rough- so glad to be having all these symptoms- its reassuring!

im due 20/08/2011....:wave: hows every one today! im well, just always eating and sore :holly:

Im a week after you! My EDD is 8/27/11!:happydance:
This is also my first. Im really nervous.

this will be my 3rd...but im still nervous!!! how are you feeling? any symptoms??

I'm due my 3rd on the 20/8/11 :D

What do you do with a bump buddy? I would like on but I have no idea what I should do when I have one lol! :blush:

no idea what a bump buddy is but I'm due 15/8/11 :)

bump buddies are just people on here that are at roughly the same point in preg as yourself...its people you can share and compare notes and symptoms with! :happydance:

I know what you mean about being tired by 3 oclock haha! i've just been out for a walk and my back was killing me, it feels like I should be 35 weeks pregnant instead of 5! No actual sickness so far though it's just nausea.
Good luck to you all and hope you're all well!

Hello ladies, I'm due 17/08/11 as well! It's been really nice to read your posts as it's really reassuring that what I'm experiencing is normal. My bbs are sooooo sore and sensitive and have def grown already! I am tired all the time- from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed. Nausea has hit me since yesterday. So far it seems to be worse in the morning, lasts most of the day but better in the evening. I have been nibbling on ginger biscuits to help but feel really rough with tiredness as well. (Very glad to be on Christmas hols but worried about going back to work!) My lower back has been aching from today as well and have had some cramps on/off. Sounds like we're all nervous and some of the threads on here don't help either. Would be nice to stick together and chat through our pregnancies :) x

morning all:wave: no :sick: yet but i bet xmas day it will hit!! :dohh: but that gets me out of cooking xmas dinner!:haha:...my :holly: are even worse today....just picked up my son and OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! they hurt! how is everyone today!! xmas eve tomorrow!! wohooooooooooooooooooo:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->