Bump Buddy Essex UK due 6/3/2011

allyk

Mummy to DD, Preg with #2
Reaction score
Hiya, iam 31 and 18 weeks with my 1st, would love to have buddy to share this with, text or internet i dont mind:thumbup:

If anyone has experiences with being preg and having step kids would be great, I dont whinge (too much!!) am generally really happy person.

I do work shifts so not always on her at normal times of the day, night shift is when i tend to spend most of the time on here... its great being paid to go on this site!! hehe

i can talk for england i am afraid!!

If you still interested let me know, hopefully bump buddies turn into baby buddies

Enjoy your 9 months ....Ally:happydance:

Hi ally I am due the 10th February but do tick all other boxes....:haha:

Am from Essex....32 with my 1st, work full time in London and have 1 step daughter.....

Let us know if you are interested :)

Take care.
xx

ok i',m amazed didn;t expect all the boxes!!! hehe

how old is your step daughter?

Hows your pregnancy been? did you get lots of morning sickness?

where abouts in essex are you?

Sorry for all the questions!!!

:haha:

Well where shall i start... I live in Benfleet, I have a step daughter that is 13 years old and stays with us every other weekend....

Fingers crossed i seem to be sailing through this pregnancy with no sickness or so called symptons really just my expanding waistline mainly...
Past few days have started to get heartburn but nothing else really....
Just hoping it doesnt mean i cop everything after the birth....

How about you? where abouts are you? How old is your step daughter?
And finally how are you coping with the pregnancy?

xxxx

hey,

i live in ongar just outside harlow, my partner (we arent married) has 2 daughters aged 9 & 12. (there are no issues with the 9 year old, she is great!! the 12 year old however is a realy daddys girl so am starting to have few issues with her, she also at that awkward age where she thinks shes alot older than she is!!!)

I also have had no issues with my pregnancy, no morning sickness nothing, with no issues i find it quite easy to forget i'm pregnant!!! i'm quite a big girl as well (size 16 ish pre pregnancy) so have always had a belly, however it is expanding!! i have to say though pre pregnancy i would never of though of wearing elasticated waist bands now i've told my partner i'm never going back!!!!) no more having to sqeeze into my jeans on 'fat' days!! yay:thumbup: h wasnt too impressed with that idea!!!

Do you know what your having? i've got my scan on 20th and still am in 2 minds whether to find out, thought i was certain i wanted to know but people always have to state their opiniions and now i'm not so sure!!!

You are actualy due on My own due date however i was late and was born on valentines day instead!!

Sorry bit of a waffle, jsut finished nights so feel a bit hyper!!!:haha:

Oh dear...I can see where you are coming from with a daddys girl..i have enough fun with just 1 let alone 2.....may be best to PM you instead...
Wow another Valentines baby... I seem to be hearing of more and more over the past few months, I would love to hold out until then, may just have to keep my legs crossed :haha:

I have always been a small size 8/10... so every now and then am finding this really strange putting on weight, but i totally agree that elasticated waist is the best thing invented :thumbup:

Dont go there with the gender.... we had a total mare deciding what to do... another PM addition.. :haha:

Take care, and i will get looking into PM's on here to fill in the gaps...
xxx

Hello
I am 16+4 but due a c-section on the 7th March 2011.
Have 2 step-kids, boy (17) and girl (15), both lovely and no issues. With us tues,thurs and alternate fri/sat/sun though it feels like they are with us most the time, as they seem to prefer our house!
Live in Yorkshire though!
And am not having a straightforward pregnancy - but still happy to be buddies :)
Lost a baby at 23 weeks during my last pregnancy so this one is rather stressful.

Am also usually a size 8/10 but feeling a bit rounder now! particulaly compared to my last pregnancy when I was a stick with a bump. Quite like being rounder tbh!
Susanah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->