Bump buddy- text + msn. due december 2011. any country :)

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Howdy :)

well here i am just 3 cycles after losing my angel (mmc), im pregnant again yippie! :)
excited but scared! anyone in same pregnancy stage to buddy up via text (UK) and/or msn (worldwide)
could really do with the supportive conversations :) x
please feel free to mail me your email addresses + ill get in touch. thankyou in advance ! x x x

yippie! :) xx would you like to buddy up huni? Ill drop u my email xx

Congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, congrats. I'm due a week after you but may have to have a c-section the week before so could be the same day lol..
How you feeling so far? Any sickness kicked in?
Would love to be buddies :)

Hi, congrats. I'm due a week after you but may have to have a c-section the week before so could be the same day lol..
How you feeling so far? Any sickness kicked in?
Would love to be buddies :)

Hiya :) awwh would be great if both had them on same day :happydance:
(God willing that my sweetpea sticks!)

No sickness :cry: crazy to moan I know LOL but maybe a little?

sore nipples, peeing like crazy, soooo tired, thirsty, hungry (feel sick if dont eat straight away) stuffy nose , wind < LOL the joys

you?xxx

Hiya :) awwh would be great if both had them on same day :happydance:
(God willing that my sweetpea sticks!)

No sickness :cry: crazy to moan I know LOL but maybe a little?

sore nipples, peeing like crazy, soooo tired, thirsty, hungry (feel sick if dont eat straight away) stuffy nose , wind < LOL the joys

you?xxx

lol... pretty much the same. My boobage feels like it's got bigger :shrug: already? and nips are sore every other hour. Work that one out :dohh:
Peeing all the time and feel absolutely shattered. So hungry but when i eat i feel full up. Thirsty and my nose seems to be blocked constantly. And i've got a banging headache. Think i'm just tired as Brooke was up a few times in the night. Not sure whether to take paracetamol or not? I know it's safe to but dont want to if i can help it.

I've no sickness either, but then i am a week behind you lol... maybe you're having a boy?! They say if you're gonna get it it kicks in around 6 weeks. I had it with Brooke but was evening sickness lol.

Feel like i've put weight on already (might be the easter agg i've just eaten :oops:)

Also feeling lots of twinges and cramps but think i am looking for signs as apart from the positive test i don't feel pregnant, if you know what i mean? xx

Yeah Im the same LOL i have symptoms but not sickness although I have felt a bit 'eurgh' few times, I look 3 monthes preg already LOL
Maybe we should upload our baby bloating (not baby...but baby related and thats good enough for me LOL)

iv had some twinges and sharp pains which worry me like mad!

I can relate with the boobage sore every few hours LOL
sometimes my nips hurt ALOT other times not so much LOL which worries me aswell!
Dont think im gona find out the sex, are you?

Waste of white clothes though as ill wana buy blue or pink when born LOL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->