Bump buddy wanted due 17th Dec UK

sammiwry

Single mummy to Madden <3
Reaction score
Hey,

I've already posted an intro about myself in the introductions, but I'll do it again here!

I'm Sammi, 20, engaged to Warren aka Trouble and we are currently expecting our first totally unplanned unexpected bump!

Looking for someone to compare pregnancy notes to via here or msn.

Many thanks

Sammi :thumbup:

Hello,

Im due the same date as you.

How have you been feeling? Do you know when you are having your first scan?

Hey Seb8!

Congrats! I've not been feeling too bad! Bit queasy first thing and then fine later on in the day but queasy again just before dinner. Still trying to get over the shock to be honest though!

I haven't got a date for my first scan yet and now I seem to be panicing because everyone in First Trimister seems to know when theres are and have already spoken to there midwives!

How have you found your pregnancy so far? You got your scan date yet?

Same here, still cant believe im pregnant. Mostly been feeling tired, moody and aching. No sickness yet!!

I have paid for a private scan (£100) which i have on the 5th May. I am still convinced there is no baby there even after a missed period and 5 positive tests!!!!

Do you get worried about every little or lack of pain? These next 2 months are guna be tough ey?!

x

I do!! I went to the Dr's earlier as I had really bad period like cramps but hes trying to sort out an EPU appointment for me for tomorrow just to put my mind at rest as he had a feel and said everything is fine.

How did you go about getting a private scan? Would be interested for later on down the line.

Ah no, im sure it will all be fine. Let me know how you get on at the EPU. What will they do there?

I booked the scan online with Babybond. Its alot of money but im sure it is worth it.

All was fine at EPU, they did an internal scan and confirm pebble is there got to go back May 4th for them to check everything is still ok.

Ooo shall have to check that out, will be pregnant on my birthday so thinking it might be a nice treat to myself to see pebble.

How have you found it so far?

See, told you it would be fine. That would be a lovely birthday treat, do it!!

Been feeling pretty bad today, been feeling sick since about lunch time and aching all over. How are you feeling today?

Have the midwife contacted you yet?

I know you did thank you!!

I've felt awful today! Feeling really sick, sore BB's and headache so now tucked up in bed with my laptop and big bottle of water :(

No she hasn't contacted me :( Hopefully I'll hear from her by next week and if I don't I'll ring the GP again.

Think the sickness is guna come pretty soon for us both!! Yikes.

I have not heared anything yet either, not sure when to expect to either.

So you excited about the whole situation? Have you been looking at baby stuff yet and names?

I really don't want to be sick as once I start I can't stop so not looking forward to it at all!!

Same, it's quite confusing as one Dr told me they'd get in contact with me and when I saw a different Dr yesterday they said no I have to get in contact with them. But going to leave it a week and ring the Dr back if I haven't heard anything.

Beginning to get excited about it now I've got over the shock of it lol. I have been looking at stuff online, finding it mindfield though as so much stuff available it's hard to see/think what do you actually need and whats not essential as I don't want to spend a fortune. Names so far I've got Molly or Lili for a girl and Hayden and Madden for a boy. What about you??

Hello,

How you feeling today?

Iv had a pulling pain in my stomach all day (around belly button) so went to drs and told him about that and a brown discharge iv been getting for 24 hours after sex so he has given me an appointment for the epu on tues morn, im sure all will be fine!!

I have only one name for each at the mo, which me and oh agree on

Boy - Hugo
Girl - Lola

Thank god its Friday tomorrow ey!!

Yup, can't wait for tomorrow! DH is back from exercise so can look after me.

I've not been too bad today, kept being sick but apart from that I've been fine, no discomfort or anything how about you??

I can see names changing though as DH keeps changing his mind what he likes and doesn't!

Fingers crossed for your EPU appointment, and hopefully the discharge will of stopped by tomorrow too.

Hello,

How are you? Hope you are having a great weekend.

Feeling rubbish today, have no energy and super duper tired!! Its rediculous.

I had a call from the midwife today, got my first appointment with her on the 10th May. So im guessing that you will hear something soon. x

Ooo hopefully I will hear something soon then! But If I haven't heard by Weds I'm going to ring the Dr's and chase them as they've had 2 weeks by then!!

I've had a good weekend thanks, you??

I've felt pretty normal all weekend, but stupidly tired, but no cramps no nothing so quite pleased :D

Hey,

How you feeling? Heared from midwife yet?

I had my scan at the epu yesterday and it was amazing!! Couldnt make out much but you could see its little heart pumping away, it was lush. Everything was fine thankgod.

Heya!

Felt sicky all day yesterday and all of today so far but as of yet haven't had to make any rushed dashes!!

Nope, still no word from the midwife so I rung the dr's yesterday and they said they would chase them so I'll leave it a few days again but it's so frustrating!

Glad your scan went ok! Did they give you a piccy?? You got a follow up appointment or have they said to leave it til 12 weeks??

Been feeling really sick the last few days, struggling to eat. Its not fun at all.

Yeah the lady gave me one pic, which i was not expecting. Its lovely. I have my private scan that im paying for on Wed. Then il have my 12 week one.

You looking forward to your scan?

Are you still worried at this stage that something bad may happen? Im being really negative today and it is bothering me.

Hey,
I am looking forward to my scan because DH will be with me and hopefully he can finally realise I'm not just being a stressy cow for no apparant reason!

I had to ask for my scan pic as they "don't normally give them out that early as there is nothing to see" but I argued that having a copy would reassure me and I could show it to reassure DH.

I am still stuipdly worried about something going wrong, I think it's not been helped as in the 3 weaks since I found out I've only seen DH for 3 days :(

You got much planned for the weekend?

Ah you poor thing, are you seeing him this weekend?

Not really up to much this weekend, just relaxing i think!!

Have you been having many cramps? Iv had mild ones for most of the day today, its worrying me. Still feeling sick tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->