Bump buddy wanted due 17th Dec UK

Yea, he should be home by time I get home tomorrow and then hes not back to work until next Wednesday as he's managed to talk his way into having Tuesday off to come with me for my scan so I'm quite pleased!

Awww, wish I had a relaxing weekend coming up, going to see his parents in Essex but we don't want to tell them until after than scan on Tuesday so just hoping I'm not going to suffer from ms!

My cramps have eased off a lot now, now it feels like stretching so am a lot happier! Although first thing in the morning it's almost like period cramps :S

Hey,

How was your weekend? You feeling ok?

Got my private scan tomorrow morning... little bit nervous!!!

Hey,

My weekend was good thanks how was yours??
I've not been feeling too bad until it gets to about 8/9pm when I just feel stupidly tired and get ratty if I can't go to bed :(

Sorry I didn't see this yesterday :( hope your scan went well this morning!

Weekened was great, took the Fri and tues off too so it was nice and long.

Had scan this morn, everything was great. Baby has doubled in size since last week and heartbeat still ticking away.

Heared from midwife yet?

Aww nice long weekend for you then!!

Glad your scan went ok today! Isn't it amazing how much they grow!

I got a call yesterday from one of the local community ones saying I'd wanted them to call so explained the situation to her and she was like quite dismissive and almost made me feel like I was being impatient! I still don't have a first midwife appointment! But I booked my 12 week scan yesterday when I was at EPU for June 7th so at least that side of things is going in the right direction!

How rude, maybe she has never been pregnant and dont understand?!?!? Im sure you will get it soon.

Thats great news that you have your 12 weeker planned, something to count down to. I cant wait to have my date, but i guess it will be somewhere around yours.

Will your OH be around for your scan?

That's what I'm thinking but either way, I shall make it known I am not happy about there level of service.

I'd of thought it would be around then!, I'll be 12 weeks 3 days so nice and in the middle I think. He took the letter and the scan pic into work today to show them and book it off and has been told to write it on the board so hopefully he will just get the day off rather than taking it as holiday but they have ok'd it so I'm very happy!

Hello,

How you been feeling?

I've not been too bad you? Had a bad moment Friday when I was sick without warning but apart from that I've had a good weekend. You been up to much??

Hi Lovely,

You ok? I had a pretty average weekend, did not do much. Feel too tired to do anything in the evenings.

Had my midwife appointment this morn, all went well and she gave me my date for next scan which i will be 10w6d which is pretty early i think. Nevermind.

Heya,

Yeah I'm good thanks, was a bit emotional yesterday as my hamster died but better now!

What happened at your midwife appointment? I've got mine on the 25th and I'm not too sure what to expect?!
10w6ds does seem early but if its just the dating scan I wouldn't of thought it matters too much?

Im sorry to hear about your hamster. I love animals and it makes me upset when i hear things like that.

The midwife just took a load of details from me, mainly all health related. She took my blood pressure then arranged my scan. That was it. Think il be having blood taken at my scan which i am not looking forward to as i have a phobia of having blood taken.

How have you been feeling this week?

I have started feeling slightly better the last few days, just waiting for it all to come back any min.

Much planned for the weekend?

Hey!!

Sorry for the long delay really haven't been well with tonsilitus and a cold and spent most of my time sleeping to try and recover from them!

I haven't been up to much due to excessive sleeping but that seems to be easing up now so hopefully can start being a bit more social now!!

How are you? You got any cravings yet?

Ahh you poor thing you. You ok now?

Iv been feeling alot better the last couple of days, dont know if the sun has helped.

No cravings yet. Have you? Cant believe we are 10 and a half weeks already.

I have my scan on thurs. Im a little bit nervous but excited too.

I'm ok now thanks feels like it's taken ages to get over it though :-(.
Had my midwife appointment today and was nice and friendly! Told my
dh off when I was explaining my problem with staying in hospitals and told him that there are ways it can be worked around.
I haven't had cravings as such but last Monday I got asked where chicken
nuggets were and I wanted some all week had some Friday but don't want them again so not sure if that counts as a craving or not?
Bet your well excited to see baby again? I'm counting down the days til my 12 week scan

Hi,

Sorry its taken a while to reply. Im rubbish. You ok?

Scan was amazing and i have been put as due on the 14th now. It was so weird to see a baby and not a blob. You will love it.

How have you been feeling? The last few days i have been feeling awful. Backache, aching tummy, sickness and headaches. Thought it was supposed to start getting better not worse?!?! Think il go to the GP in the morn. Feeling really fed up now.

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend?

Hey!

My sickness has come back too :( luckily I've not been sick just feel it :(

Aww I can't wait for my scan on Monday so excited! Hope my dates get moved forward!

My bank holiday was a bit boring just stayed in and did nothing :( Yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->