Bump Buddy Wanted Due 18 March

vampybear

Reaction score
Anyone due near 18th march that wants to be my bump buddy on facebook or normal email? only reason i suggest these is that they are what i check a lot more often than this, and are easier to reply to etc.

I live in Sussex Uk- be great if there was a bump buddy nearby!

Hi hun, im due on the 19th March - im in southampton so not miles away! How are you feeling? Im feeling rather full with my bump starting to pop! Love the blog, let me know if you wanna chat on FB or direct mail - dont mind hun x

ah brilliant. yeh that would be great. i feel a lot better this week than i have for the whole three months before that!

how about u?

yeh i dont mind facebook or email, just private msg or put on here the details of how to find you on either :)

I'm due the 19th too! I used to live in Southampton when I was at uni :) in Norfolk these days :) fob won't let me announce it on Facebook though as he doesn't want people to know, but can always message on there!!x

ah wicked, yeh i would only ever private msg u on FB anyway, as i dont want people nosying when im talking to you about my annoying piles or something lol just let me know where to find u on there to add u :)

well we can just chat on here for now - im feeling ok ladies - a little fustrated as my husband works away at the mo - and sadly my best mate just lost her baby at 12 weeks - meaning that i have no real outlet for discussing pregnancy type stuff - THANK GOD for this forum is all I can say.

Are you guys feeling any flutters yet? Are you both first time moms? Im dying to start feeling real kicks!

Im due on the 18th but im in australia :) still very happy to chat

well we can just chat on here for now - im feeling ok ladies - a little fustrated as my husband works away at the mo - and sadly my best mate just lost her baby at 12 weeks - meaning that i have no real outlet for discussing pregnancy type stuff - THANK GOD for this forum is all I can say.

Are you guys feeling any flutters yet? Are you both first time moms? Im dying to start feeling real kicks!

yeh that is fine, i jus got to make sure i remember to check this a bit more regular now!
i have felt flutters, but im not sure if it is jus wind or stomach jerking, so im never quite sure!
im a new mum so its all a bit scary still! how about u?

Im due on the 18th but im in australia :) still very happy to chat

australia= oh im sooo jealous. i have family in melbourne but never managed to trek over there yet!
be interesting to compare how pregnant women are looked after by your health service to ours actually.
how many free scans do you get?

hi vampybear - subscribe to the thread - then you will get emails when new posts are added.

YEY i got my first kick today - whilst sat at my desk at work - an obvious blow to the lower abdomen! Was gorgeous - then followed by a few similiar flutters - like twitches? Anyone else getting any movement?

ah thats cool. i have felt something like three small kicks but dont know if its that or wind! had heartbeat listened to today which was really nice.

yeh i know i can subscribe on here, im jus lazy- far quicker to press reply to an email then it is to read the mail, click the link, then reply etc lol. i should have been a man im that lazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->