Bump keeps getting in the way!

maryanne1987

Reaction score
Mummy's who are pregnant while already having babies/toddlers at home, how do you manage? I'm only 18 weeks but have a fairly large bump, and I'm struggling with things like getting my dd out of her cot and bending down to pick her up. She's only 9 months so she obviously needs me to still do those things but is there a way to make it easier? I know it's going to get worse as I get bigger and im having a bit of a panic. When I get her out of her cot as she's on a lower setting bump gets totally squished agaisnt the sides and I don't want to hurt my little man.

You won't hurt him :hugs: he's well protected. Perhaps stand slightly sideways when picking her up out of the cot. Or encourage her to stand up so you can get to her easier :flower:

You won't hurt him :hugs: he's well protected. Perhaps stand slightly sideways when picking her up out of the cot. Or encourage her to stand up so you can get to her easier :flower:

Thank you. I am hoping she will start pulling up soon as that would help massively. She's only just started crawling/sitting unaided though so thinking it may be a little while away yet. Fingers crossed it won't be too far away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->