• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump or bloat, bear in mind, Im only SEVEN weeks! scary!M

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
Normally a size 10 UK size but now i am FAT!!
Im only 7 weeks with 1st baby!! Anyone else this bloated?

https://i42.tinypic.com/346oux1.jpg

If you can suck it in, it's bloat. Im about equally as big at 14w but if I suck in, half of it goes away.

I'm 8 weeks and have no bump :) but lots and lots of bloating!! Women that have been pregnant before (could've miscarried) tend to show earlier (around 7 weeks) because their uteruses experience the "warm up" effect as they've been stretched like that before :) just some interesting info :)

Looks like a bump to me? Lucky thing I want one! Haha i'm 15 weeks and only just starting to show now :/

Im trying so hard to hide it, especially at work but its becoming difficult ha! May have to announce after scan on Thurs eeek !!

I'd say bloat only because until roughly 12 weeks the uterus is behind the pubic bone :flower:

it's the bloating! i was sooooo massively bloated since the 4th week and that's what made me pee on the stick! i seriously NEVER believed my belly could stretch to THAT size without me bursting in the meantime. sure enough, i got my BFP :) :) it is normal especially if you're prone to bloating anyway!

it will go a bit down and then go back out,
bloat...i been pregnant 11 times...

bloat and sometimes lots of bloat making it look like a bump is very common in the first tri...not everyone gets it but some do...one pregnancy i looked 6 months at 6 weeks...it was so nuts :/

the baby is not even the size of a blueberry so it would not be a bump yet...

are you eating alot of salty things? you may want to intake alot more water , it can help bring some of the bloat down.....lots of bloat may look fun now but may not feel so fun later...

xx

I say bloat, the baby is much too small to be able to give you a bump. Generally a true bump does not come along until 20+ weeks.

I'm 8 weeks and have no bump :) but lots and lots of bloating!! Women that have been pregnant before (could've miscarried) tend to show earlier (around 7 weeks) because their uteruses experience the "warm up" effect as they've been stretched like that before :) just some interesting info :)

i believe its a myth as one pregnancy i did not show till i was nearly 7 months at all
another i showed like i wa 5 months at 6 weeks (yup bloat) and could not suck it in lol... but not cause i was pregnant before..
my next i did not show till 6 in half months...now by theory then i should have shown...but nope...
there are a several times.......

very early on its bloat...the baby is so tiny so in and so far back its not even pushing up anything yet to make a bump....but bloat oh yea that can happen..

although your muscles are looser and know from the last pregnancy i feel it has more to do with the end of the pregnancy and how your bump sits and how stretched it gets.... as like i said I been pregnant ...have 4 kiddies and two late like 5 months along m/c and each was different ...
if my muscles remembered i should have been big right at the beginning with all and it didnt happen....

i think once people go through a third pregnancy they see this.....is true and not go so much with the muscle are stretched out ...:)

either way its fun to guess one way or the other....and even if its a bloat bump they are fun :)...not feeling bloated but just having the bump there :)

Could go either way I think, i've noticed a lot of women on here get tonnes of bloating and then it goes down before bump appears :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->