Bump Pain

Babybump87

Reaction score
Hi all

Has anyone experienced this...

Ive been getting loads of twinges and period like pains, BH for the past few days but this morning ive woken up at the whole right side of my bump is very sore, moreso when I touch/ press on it.

Baby is head down and has been for a while . She was at the brim of my pevis two weeks ago. Any ideas what this could be??!.

Waiting for a call back from my midwife thanks.

I have a very sore patch on the top right side of my bump. I think it's just because my baby seems to really enjoy pressing out very hard in the exact same spot on a regular basis.

Could you have turned over funny in the night and strained yourself? Or has baby been kicking out to that side a lot and more so than anywhere else? Hopefully the midwife will be able to give you a proper answer. :)

I feel your pain! I've had this sort of pain in the same spot on my belly for the last couple of days now and it is so sore! I'm going to give my MW a ring in the morning just to check it out but I've also noticed that when I'm turning over in the night trying to find a comfy position I have found myself wincing in pain on times so not sure if it's connected? xx

I feel your pain! I've had this sort of pain in the same spot on my belly for the last couple of days now and it is so sore! I'm going to give my MW a ring in the morning just to check it out but I've also noticed that when I'm turning over in the night trying to find a comfy position I have found myself wincing in pain on times so not sure if it's connected? xx

This is exactly me of a night too !!.

I went for a checkup and apparently its due to the way baby was/is positioned . Its so painful !.

Thanks for your replies ladies x

I have been having the same pains, and I think for me anyway, they are related to my back. I noticed in my prenatal yoga class that when I do certain stretches it helped/hurt, and it seems to be muscular. Hope yours gets better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->