Bump Shape, old wives tale, the correct version

Anderson8

Reaction score
so im carrying my bump high and right out to the front, and im getting conflicting stories from people.
Some say "oh look at how youre carrying, its def a boy" and others say "Def a girl with that bump".

what is the correct version of the old wives tale?

i know it doesnt mean a thing but im just curious to know

Im carrying the same as you and mines a boy - and people have always told me it must be a boy according to that old wives tale x

i thought it was if its high its a girl if you are carrying low its a boy idk lol

I'm carrying low and also right out to the front and I'm having a boy. A lots of people told me I'm having a boy because the way my stomach looks

yeah i thought if you were carrying high it was a girl and if you carried low it was a boy!
i just wondered what was the correct version!

I always thought it was high for a girl and low for a boy. I carried low with my 2 boys and this time around im having a girl and my bump starts right under me boobies!!

I am carrying all out and front and low - I am 100% having a girl lol (well been told 3 times by 3 differnt sonographers "its a girl" )

I'm carrying all out front and i'm having a boy, but i carried exactly the same with my daughter too.

I'm carrying high and out front and Im having a boy :) x

Im carrying quite high and im quite round like a barrell lol...

Everyone thought i was carrying a boy when i first started showing but 2 scans confirmed its a girl :flower: but i also thought low = boy and high = girl

I had it as if you put on general weight and spread out its a girl, if you're out front and neat it's a boy. It's true for me. Couldnt really tell you high or low, I'm so petite he's just there! x

I am low and in front and carrying a girl!!

ive carried right out front and either in the middle or low, never right under my ribs though or out to the sides, both mine are boys.

My bump is very low and out front and im having a girl, same with my 1st daughter. With my son i ballooned and he was hanging off my ribs x

i got told if your carrying all up front its a girl and if weight is on ur backside its a boy lol

this would have matched my shape with my first but this time im carrying everywere lol im just like a huge whale lol

Carrying a boy - have been very low the entire pregnancy and all out at the front.

Another old wives tale that worked for me was shaving - seemingly if you rarely need to shave its a boy, shaving more regularly than pre-pregnancy a girl. LOL

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->