Bump Shapes

Layla

Reaction score
My tummy is getting a funny shape, im not sure if its baby or not?

I seem to be coming out above my belly button, but still have nothing below the belly button.

Thats prob not baby is it? wouldnt i have some bump below the belly button too? thats where the baby is right now.

has anyone known this to happen before?

Sorry to keep asking lol im just trying to figure out if im finaly showing or not

x

I'd have thought so ... Don't people say high & low & bubs is quite near your belly button compared to mine :cry: so its probably laying at the bottom of all that room he has hehe

Hope your ok Layla? Are you still panicing?

x

yeah i know whats making me come out above my belly button is not baby, its all my intestings and stuff lol nice! its just strange that where the baby is at teh mo is not filling out, think i have a skinny baby.

mind you, Coby was big from the wrod go so maybe coz this one is normal thats why im seeing the diffrence.

I am still worried a little bit, silly really coz i have been through this enough times to know better by now lol, heartbeat is still strong and im getting little movements.

im just stunned im almost half way through and still in my own clothes and havent put on any weight, guess im one of the lucky ones lol

x

I can get into clothes still ... bottoms mainly as they are under bump but can come quite uncomfy!

I think I felt baby move other morning .. I'm still baffled by the whole thing and dunno if its a nerve or something lol!!

the movements at this stage are very little but if its nothing you have felt before then id trust that it is the baby your feeling, you will find that they will get sdtronger now over the next couple of weeks

x

just taken a picture

see its seems to be all at teh top on my tummy and nothing down the bottom, i had a podgy bit down the bottom anyway from Cobys pregnancy.

x

Never really looked out for it before.

I was sat on floor next to the back door & it reminded me of an areo advert ... erm :lol: Was weird but dunno if it was gas! I feel stuff every now & then that would maybe be like bubbles but not too close together? Another way of saying it is like a little pulp/pop hence I wonder if you can feel your nerves or what ever down th ere pulping! Hmmmm

if you get bubbles and dont fart after then its the baby lol

x

Looks like a nice bump to me Layla x x

yeah it can feel like that, popping, fluttering etc, i tend to notice it when im sat or laying quiet, i dont feel it during the day when im moving about

x

So if not pregnant do you generally feel anything else popping away down there? If thats a no then it must be baby!

not really, its a slightly diffrent feeling to normaly wind, so i would say its def the baby your feeling :D

x

Went from your bump to hb to your bump to hb lol Sorry :blush:

x

Your bump looks great Layla, maybe it's a girl hence the different shape and size to Coby.

I had a wierd bump up until about 28 weeks ish, I sort of had a bump above and below my belly button and sort of dinted in around the belly button area. Looked kind of like I had a tight belt around the middle of my waist squeezing it all above and below lol.

Can't believe you're both almost half way there :happydance:

Cx

thats what mine is like!!!

looks like im fat rather than pregnant, altho i do seem to have more above then below.

its horrible coz my trousers squish me in at teh middle so it looks like i have a big roll of flab at teh top lol :(

the scan people said its probably a boy this time round, will find out for sure at 21 weeks tho

x

Don't worry too much, you'll have your scan soon and find out everythings fine and then you won't care.
And pretty soon you'll have a big baby bump and be waddling around and you'll wonder what you were worried about :hugs:

Are you finding out the sex at your 20wk scan?

Cx

yeah going to get it confirmed, at teh 16 week scan the lady said she thinks its a boy but couldnt be 100% sure, so i will be getting it double checked just in case

x

Hiya Layla

I don't think your bump looks weird! - I think it looks great.

My bump too has been higher with this pregnancy - It already feels like its right under my boobs! lol....I actually feel like I'm wearing a rubber ring the way imy belly seems to have spread all the way round me!

Char when I first felt baby it was a bit like the feeling you get when you go over a bridge or really high on a swing, a weird sensation. I'd get it when the baby moved, but feel the bubbling when i got a kick/punch.

Layla i think u have a fab bump hun!!
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"