• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump shrank 34 weeks?

LNWXO

Reaction score
I don’t remember this happening with my son... but I feel so much smaller the past few days. Can this happen? Here is a pic comparing the two...

First is 29 weeks and then the smaller one is today? 34 weeks tomorrow?

Should I be worried?
C09B7946-C8A4-4F44-8191-0D36561056BE.jpeg

My bump seems smaller to hon. Weird isnt it

20190717_211133.jpg 20190827_131634.jpg
27+2 weeks and 33 weeks. Think they look about the same

I agree it could just be that baby has moved positions. When is your next appointment? I’m always a ring the gyn just to be safe. It could be totally nothing or it could be something, so why not pop in for a check to put your mind at ease

Oh wow.. definitely looks different!!
My guess is baby has changed position.. maybe has gone back to back? I can imagine that making a bump appear smaller (although i dont know, its just a guess!)
Could be worth ringing your midwife if you're concerned.

Hi hun I'm guessing baby has dropped? X

Hi everyone!
Thanks for all the replies :)
I rang dau and also spoke with delivery and they aren’t concerned, as I’m not leaking or anything lol, and said like you have all said... that the baby has probably dropped. Which I have been having some lightening crotch so it makes sense tbh!

My son didn’t drop until like 2 weeks before giving birth... people are adamant I’m going to be having this baby early and now I’m worried that it might come too early lol. Although the only reason I’d be ok with a slightly earlier delivery is because my son was born on his due date weighing 9lb 6oz, so if I can I’d rather deliver a baby that’s less than 10lb...

In previous pregnancies when did you ‘drop’? X

Baby could have dropped or changed position. When mine changed position it made a difference in bump size <3

I don't remember when my second dropped but as is common with subsequent pregnancies, she bobbed up and down a lot!

With my first two it was a few weeks prior to birth, this baby has already slightly dropped and I'm only just off 30 weeks! X

oh I really hope this happens to me! I feel HUGE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->