Bump size.

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
I know your bump size and baby size can be completely off but I was just wondering other peoples experience..
What your bump size was?.. I.e measuring ahead, on target or behind.
And how but your baby was/is estimated to be?

With my first I was always behind, I stopped growing bump wise at 34/36weeks and she was 6lb15. So really measuring behind didn't really reflect her size!
I got measured today and was told I measure a week and half ahead.

Ds#1 bump always measuring a week a head born almost three weeks early weighing 8lbs.
ds#2 bump always 2-3 weeks ahead , born @ 38 weeks weighing 9lbs
this lo.... Measuring 2weeks ahead up until last week (now only one week ahead) this is the most pregnant I've ever been and we will see how big she is when she gets here. (efw@35w was 6.5lbs that was 4 weeks ago!! We will see, hopefully soon!!)

So ahead meant bigger babies for you! I'm wondering if it means the same for me.. Even tho I'm a few stone heavier this time:blush:
Hope your girl makes an appearance soon!:flower:

Yeah, bit doc seems to think that I just make big babies! I've made it to 39 weeks! Farthest I've ever been! So ready to meet her! I've only gained 23lbs this pregnancy and have the smallest bump I've ever had but doc is still guessing another 8+lb baby!

I measured slightly ahead and my bump looked huge from very early on. LO was very small at 6lb but born at 38 weeks. By his due date he was weighing 8lbs, though I don't know if it's easier to gain weight by chugging EBM from a bottle every minute of the day than it is getting fed through a placenta?!

With Thomas I always measured right on track. He was 7lbs 4oz at 40+6.

My bump was a lot bigger with Sophie and I measured a few weeks ahead from 24 weeks. I had GD. Her estimated weight was about 7lbs 8oz at 36 weeks. She arrived weighing 7lbs 15oz and very short at 39+2.

I was measuring bang on for dates at my growth scan she's a little bit below the line the midwife had her on she's on the 50% line and will weigh maximum 8lb at birth they corrected my chart at the scan.
Think measurements are a rough guide

With my first I was measuring 3 weeks ahead. She was born at 37 weeks gestation at 8lbs 10oz and 56cm length. I'm measuring exactly right with this one.

I'm thinking this baby may be bigger than my first then!
Thanks for sharing ladies:flower:

With my DD I was consistently two weeks behind. I was sent for a growth scan a week before her due date. She was born at 41 weeks weighing almost 9lbs. My son, I was about a week behind with and he was born at 40+6 weighing just short of 10lbs. This one I am measuring bang on so far, so who knows how big she will be!

I measured 2-3 weeks behind with first but on track according to growth scans. She came 9 days early at 6.9 pounds. This time measuring right on track. One check in scan measuring on track. I weigjt exact same as with first born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->