bumped his head

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
charlie keeps crawling and then doing a hard roll onto his back and he bangs his head every time hes just done it and rolled onto the hoover pipe and banged his head he only cryed for a minute but hes got a little bump and bruise allready and its red too, do i need to take him to drs for things like this ? or am i being paranoid:blush: i guess hes gonna start doing this all the time yesterday he went by the coffee table looked up and banged his forehead on the edge of it and has a little line of a bruise there too ::hissy:i hate hime hurting himself :hissy:

:hugs: oh sweetie its horrible when they hurt themselves isn't it :hugs: i can't be helped and i guess as they get older its only going to happen more often :cry: i do hope charlie's ok sweetie :hugs: if you're worried you could always pop along to the doctors, but i'm sure he's fine :hugs: x x x

Caitlyn always bangs her head, mostly on the bloomin fireplace!!

Caitlyn always bangs her head, mostly on the bloomin fireplace!!

charlie seems to have a fasination with our fireplace, we have an electric fire but it has real coals in it and last week he kept playing with the coals and getting black hands :dohh: so ive had to wedge a piece of cardboard down so he cant get to them :hissy:

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's because the fireplace is shiney but she always heads straight for it. Time to get something to block it off I guess. :dohh:

Anyway, sorry, back to your post, aslong as he's alright in himself I'm sure he's fine x

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's because the fireplace is shiney but she always heads straight for it. Time to get something to block it off I guess. :dohh:

Anyway, sorry, back to your post, aslong as he's alright in himself I'm sure he's fine x

yeah he seems ok, i was thinking of getting a fireguard too but tbh i never use the fire as the radiators are warm enough xxx

Aww bless him...hope he is ok hun :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->