bumps after delivery

I still look heavily pregnant and Lucy is 4 weeks today :cry:

4 weeks is no time at all Karrina! Give yourself a bit of time hunny.:hugs:

Having said that though, I don't know how long I can use the "I've had a baby" excuse for. Charlie's 14 months and my tummy still looks like a plate of jelly!:hissy: I do have a really bad lump from the section, but I seem to have loads of excess skin as well. I'm hoping they'll cut it all away when I have the next one!! :rofl:

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/HelenandBill/Bumpafter8days.jpg

Here's my bump after 8 days. Although the bump has gone now, there is still loose skin there which I don't think will ever go.

8 days after twins an ur back in ur own freaking clothes *major huge huff*

i still look preg and callum is 1 year 2 month!!!

ill use my gym pass one day soon *yawns*

loadsa time to lose weight lol fed up stressin over it! im fat n happy :D

8 days after twins an ur back in ur own freaking clothes *major huge huff*

lol--- ya so childbirth is the number one way to drop a few pounds overnight and when u've got two lol---u get double ====lol

by the way helen u look great---and adorable twins--- so how much did u lose in the hospital?

I think everyone's different. first time round my belly went pretty much back to normal straight away, but didnt have much of a bump to start with. mite have summit to do with how big bump is etc. Two of my m8's still looked heavily pregnant after theirs.

my god ellie is 3mths and i look 6mths PG still!!!

No likey you rachie lol

CONGRATS BTW :)

xxx

omg helen and rach you both look fantastic after only a couple of days or weeks.

I was still in size 14 clothes when i went back to work, but then went down to size 10 before falling pregnant with this baby, i think it just depends on the person.

by the way helen u look great---and adorable twins--- so how much did u lose in the hospital?

Ummm... dunno. I was in hospital for 4 days and I guess I was somewhere between this:

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/HelenandBill/36weeks5days.jpg

and the other pic which was 8 days after. :rofl:

TBH you really don't care what size you are after you've had your little one, especially so soon because you are totally overwhelmed and in awe of this little life in front of you. Trust me!

wow u had a cute bump before too=---so lucky---lol mines getting all those stretch marks---lol
but hey like u said it''ll be worth it in the end===

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"