Bumps Due Dates For 2007

My doctor says August 8th. But we have yet to have the ultrasound so we will see.

I'll due October 21, 2008! Still can't quite believe it...

September 12th....Can't wait! :)

31st July - although will check at the next scan, have a feeling it could be wrong xx

hiya, you can add me onto to 27th june, with a surprise bump! thanks

hi everyone

I am due with my fourth on the 5th of september 2008, every bit as special as my first.

Just cant wait to hear if we having a wee girl or boy, i have two boys and one girl, so it would be nice to have another girl.:hi:

Hi, Im due on the 27th of June with a very active little boy! Although planned for a induction on the 16th of June so only 11 weeks and 4 days to go ;0)

Hey im due on sept 27th... not sure what it guna be until may :) Thanks

Due 8 April 2008 with number 5, but since I'm measuring at 38 1/2 weeks and baby fully engaged now, it could be next week.

August 29th for me, wont find out until 9th April whether its pink or blue though! x

Welcome cdnmom11:hugs:

It's great to have new TR sisters join the thread!!! Don't lose hope! The type of ligation you HAD, is one of the most successful to reverse! 7 cm of tube is fantastic, too:thumbup:

I think we all thought we would get preggers right away..since that's how we did it before:winkwink: but NOPE! It's a journey..but there are many success stories:) I had my TR 11/12/10, kinda started TTC in Dec, and then REALLY tried Jan-Mar..no bfp though:(. This month Dh and I are doing a fertility cleanse, so we're *technically* not trying this month. I would certainly encourage you to temp, if that's not something you're doing already. www.FertilityFriend.com is GREAT for this! Temping will help you see exactly when you're ovulating. I had to chuckle when you mentioned that your kids have already been asking..are you pregnant yet? Mine do the very same thing...expecially my 13 y.o....whenever I'm tired or hungry or just about ANYTHING..he'll say "mom, isn't that a sign of pregnancy??" They want another sibling so bad:) I've got a cheerleading squad coming along side of me:)

It will happen:thumbup: don't lose hope:)

Just as a bit of encouragement for ALL of us..my TR dr. (Sanchez in Clearwater, FL) is currently caring for a TR lady who is well into her pregnancy..everything is going great and she is...get ready.....54!!!!!! WOW, huh? We've all got PLENTY of time in light of that women's story:)

Hope everyone else is having a great Sunday:hugs:

Thank you Faith. Your fertility cleanse sounds very interesting! That's also unreal about the 54yr old. Geez, I don't think I will be wanting to have a baby that late but to each his own;) I have had to ask my daughter to stop reminding me when I'm fertile because it's weird! She's hilarious. She's so interested in the science of it all. Last week, I got home from work and she said "I'm sorry mom, I'm sure you're disappointed". I asked what she was talking about and she said " I looked at your calendar and I know you got your period". Sigh... Again, thanks for your note and good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->