Burning sensation on bump?

chloexo

Reaction score
Anyone else get like a burning sensation on the top of their bump like under rhe boobs? When I touch it it just feels like the while area has been burt :(

I had that for a few days last week. I was 33 weeks. I assume i just lifted something too heavy. It felt like a torn muscle or tissue and it burned when i pressed on the top of my belly for about 3 days.

Ohh I've been sat on the sofa all day so don't think I've pulled anything it comes and goes :( so frustrating!

I have it so it must be normal. I think its because belly is really stretching it does feel burnt and really sore x

I am at risk for pre-eclempsia and HELLP have been warned about a burning feeling at the very top of my bump just under my ribs could be a sign... maybe check your blood pressure to be safe?

It just feels like it is the skin for me though it doesnt feel like its deep underneath like it could be an organ. I was up hospital the other day and bp was fine so im not worried x

It just feels like it is the skin for me though it doesnt feel like its deep underneath like it could be an organ. I was up hospital the other day and bp was fine so im not worried x

Good news :) Sorry it still feels that way though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->