Buzzing feeling deep inside lady bits?

ready2bamum

Reaction score
Very very odd, im 15 weeks on Monday and I have this feeling deep inside, almost like between my bum and lady bits....but deep inside...like a phone on vibrate that keeps ringing every 10 seconds and then hangs up after the first ring...its quite unsettling and becoming annoying....ive no idea what it is, I don't remember it with the first. Ive had a quick look on google and looks like others have experienced it but im still not clear what the hell it is....feels very very odd...xx

Could be the first feelings of baby's movement. I felt it as a buzzing with my first.

Google "fanny farts in early pregnancy" :wacko: it took me ages typing different things in before I found other people talking about it. I said to my synographer that my cervix felt funny and she laughed at me, was talking, for me it felt like I had a tampon in but not quiet right, and my mate was like it feels like you have sucked up air (TMI!!) and I was like yes, I get that and it feels like its twitching and muscle spasms.

God people are going to have images of me walking round queefing!!!!

lol...thanks for replying, I had meant to post in second tri...lol...my computer is still set to first tri...ive just come back from a very long walk and its not there at the moment...its highly annoying when it is there.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->