BV, Now Yeast?

A

amjon

When I was in the hospital Monday night they did a swab and told me I had BV. The doctor called in the gel and I started that Wednesday night. This morning I had some clumps of white come out that look like a yeast infection. Has anyone treated BV for it to turn into a yeast infection (thrush for UK ladies)? I'll probably wait to call the doctor on Monday as I don't feel it's an emergency.

I was treated for BV just before getting pregnant. Are the clumps kind of papery and white (like wet toilet roll)? If so that can be from the gel and not be yeast. I found I had to keep scooping it out but once I stopped the treatment it went away.

However, if it is cottage cheese like this is yeast - if you are unsure which best get your doctor to check.

I was treated for BV just before getting pregnant. Are the clumps kind of papery and white (like wet toilet roll)? If so that can be from the gel and not be yeast. I found I had to keep scooping it out but once I stopped the treatment it went away.

However, if it is cottage cheese like this is yeast - if you are unsure which best get your doctor to check.

It does kind of resemble wet TP. I used it before and didn't get these clumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->