Bye, and it's not a GOOD bye :-(

xLeeBeex

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

It's been a while since my last post because me and the OH had a lil argument over the whole broodiness thing. He thinks it's really weird that I come in this site, and thinks it's weird that I want a baby now being only 20 years old. And he also thought it was weird I was keeping a journal. So I probably won't be back on this site for a few years, I don't want to put him off forever, he's already said the only reason he'd have one is because I want one, and said he doesn't have a choice anyway, because he knows i'd go if he didn't want kids.

Feeling pretty down about the whole thing, aren't couples supposed to talk about their futures together? Talk about the things we want, house kids etc. I'm not even gonna mention the word baby until i'm at least 24....And I used to want two children, but for now I won't push my luck and see how one goes when we can eventually have one.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies WTT/TTC etc, and hopefully i'll speak to you all in a few years.

Love,
Lee
xxx

Aw hun good bye, hopefully you will be back soon :hugs:

That's not very nice hun. I hope you're sure he's the one if he can't understand your feelings. My OH didn't get why I'm on here at first but he's learned to let me be now.

If leaving the site is what you want then good luck to you... but you can't let him push you around hun.

Good luck in the future xx

Hi Lee, I'm sorry you're going through this but don't give up hope. I think men can just be initially shocked when they're plodding along happily with you and suddenly we drop the baby bombshell. I never cared about having children before, and I know my OH was shocked when I announced I wanted children and was very "One day, someday" about it. The more I went on about it at the time, the more blase he was about it. I decided I would forget it and just not mention it, and now, he's more broodier than me at times. I think they can sometimes feel overwhelmed.

Having said that please don't feel you have to bottle up your own feelings. They're your emotions and from your heart, so you shouldn't have to hide that, as these make you who you are.

Good luck x

I'm sorry :hugs:
Are you absolutely sure he is the right one, though? I mean in my opinion, BOTH of you should WANT kids, not you having to force them on him... (even later on in life)
I was not ready at 20 but some people are. I have to admit though that I am very glad I didn't read about all the WTTers, TTCers and moms any earlier.
Find out if he is the one you want to have children with and try to focus on other joyful things in life until you/both of you are ready.
Good luck if you leave us and Good luck if you stay! :kiss:

:hugs: so sorry to hear your taking a break from bnb. I totally agree; having children has to be a joint decision. Remember we're always here for support :hugs: x

Thank you all for your replies. Maybe I won't leave completely but just tone it down a little, maybe just come on here when he's out lol.

He is definately the one, I think I just scared him, he has said before that he's just not ready, I think it was just because I'd been talking about it a lot. Doesn't help that my cousin has just found out she's pregnant again.

We make such a good couple, he makes me so happy and would do anything for me. He's had a hard time with certain things so in a way it's understandable, how he feels. He's said he wants to wait until i've finished uni and have got a full time job, that way I can have proper maternity leave and all that I guess, and then i'll have a job to go back to. Hopefully by then we'll be able to afford a place of our own, we worked all the money out and stuff and reckon we will though. I know deep down that it's best to wait, I just can't help feeling so so broody, just gets me down sometimes that I can't really talk about it.

Thanks for all your replies, you are all such lovely ladies!

xx

Yay! :happydance: You're not completely gone then! :haha:

My husband doesn't get the coming on the site either, but then a lot of men don't. He wouldn't forbid it though, just doesn't get it and rolls his eyes. Men are more with dealing with what they have in the present and we dream and plan ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->