Bye Bye Baby Brealey

Sending loves & hugs to yours & baby Brealey's way ... You {both} are NOT alone ...

~Kelly & my sweet angel Emma~ ... ♥ always here for ya : )

Weeplin, babesx3, doddy0402, twinklestar and kam78 thank-you all so much for your kind words and I'm sorry for your loses too xx

I am so sorry for your loss and the circumstances sound horrendous. Nothing can bring your LO back but I think when you feel strong enough, you should complain to the hospital. No-one should be treated like that and it could happen to someone else in your situation if you don't let them know how badly you were treated. Sending you massive hugs. I lost a baby at 7 weeks so I did not have the trauma you had to go through, it must have been horrific xxxx

I'm so sorry sweetie......:cry:

Big hugs and love to you and your family.

amitoohold thank-you and I agree, once I am feeling strong enough I am going to complain to the hospital about how I was treated and hopefully it might stop someone else going through the same as I did. I had to be taken back again on Sunday as I was still in agony, they kept me waiting from 9.20am to 5pm before giving me stronger painkillers and sending me home despite my pleas of how much pain I was in and I didn't feel right. I ended up at my own doctors this morning to be told that I have an infection that is causing the high level of pain, as there may still be 'something left inside that will work it's way out in a few days'. So I have more stronger painkillers, antibiotics and now sleeping tablets to try and help everything. I really hope these all help as I can't handle this pain for much longer and really don't want to have to visit the hospital again for the fear of getting fobbed off and sent home in agony again with different painkillers and not actually having the cause of my pain sorted xx

and Moti, thank-you and I'm sorry for your loss too xx

I'm so sorry for your loss, and for the way that you have been treated :hugs: x

aww hunnie im heart n hugs goes out to you, hope infection gets better n you feel less pain soon, xxxx

hayley x, charmed and cla thank-you all and I'm sorry for your loses too xx

I'm so sorry for your loss and the dreadful way you were treated, that is not on! :hugs:

so sorry hon, what a horrible experience for you to go through. The hospital staff should be ashamed.

babyfromgod, hakunamatata and sweetcheeks78 thank-you all :hugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4L0AhjPn7Q

oh sweetheart im so sorry for your loss, what an awful hospital how dare they treat you like that. :hugs:

Sleep tight Sirius James Peter. :hugs:

Awww u r right u shud ave been treated better than that! It's ridiculous how they treat expectin mothers goin throu that in that way.....a bit more consideration wud have made all the difference for u hun. I've never been though somethin like but I undastand its distressing and upsetting. i am really sorry for ur loss hun and i hope ur angels are looking over u proudly hun xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->