BYE BYE...onto 2nd tri! Our announcement!!

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
According to my ticker its the 2nd trimester now...cant believe I am here already...never thought in a million years my hubby and I would be having a baby! Especially this soon after his vasectomy reversal. I am still in disbelief, but so in love and excited for our new adventure bringing our family together!!

Attachments

• IMG_1020 (2).jpg
    IMG_1020 (2).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 89
Congrats! I am also 12 weeks 2 days, just like you, so this makes me really happy that I might be considered second trimester! I had thought I had to wait until 14 weeks!

That is a blessing from above, congratulations! Yayyyyy! & yes, that picture is awesomely beautiful and very romantic. Straight to the heart xoxoxo thanks for sharing. Happy pregnancies to all the loving mommies to be.💞💞

Congratulations and beautiful photo! I absolutely love your announcement.

Congratulations, see you over there soon!!! Love the announcement!!

Aw lovely, me and my hubby are also expecting our first together. So Exciting! Congrats and see you in there as we are almost same EDD!

Also love the announcement

Awww congratulations Hun, lovely!!

Baileybubs, Congratulations to you mtb (mamma to be)! 💝 enjoy your pregnancy including every discomfort that comes with it, bcuz you will miss it...9m seems a long time but its truly not. Have fun and be blessed ;*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->