bye bye plug!!

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
having lost bits of my plug for the past couple of days i think its finally all come out!! was well minging, but its funny how the most minging things can be exciting when you're pregnant!!

time to come out to play soon katie!!!!

:happydance: Thats great news! Hopefully not too long for you now then! Good Luck! xx

woohoo!!! 1 step closer to meeting baby Katie. Wont be long now x x

Oooh-hope things happen soon. I've not lost my plug yet :-:nope:

Woohoo to you! I am jealous!!! Hope things happen quickly for you now. How exciting!!! xx

i'm just worried i'm gona be one of them who loses their plug and like 10 weeks later is still waiting!! does anyone know the longest its been for anyone?? my mw said it could be up to 2 weeks??

How exciting - one things for sure it won't be 10 weeks!!!! Hope things happen soon for you!!!! x

i'm just worried i'm gona be one of them who loses their plug and like 10 weeks later is still waiting!! does anyone know the longest its been for anyone?? my mw said it could be up to 2 weeks??

Lucky lady, wish mine would fall out! Don't want anything to happen before 37 weeks though- I'm having LO at home. With my DS, I had my show and my waters broke two days later but then I was already two weeks 'over'.

My friend has just had her baby. She had her show at 36 weeks and had him at 41 weeks so it's pot luck, I think!

Hope thats it for you...

I lost little bits of it over a couple weeks ago, but was told it can re-seal itself... I hope not lol...

I got told that they can reseal!?! Hope that doesnt happen to you though!! :happydance:

I read they can reform too!! I think Ema lost hers way more than 2 weeks before she had Jacob......

Hope its not too much longer for you hun. x

lol my mum paniked me before, said she lost hers literally hours before having me. its still comin out a bit and i showed OH, he was well freaked out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->