Bye Girlies...not forever I hope

lilmissmup

Mummy to Maddie
Reaction score
Well I am leaving WTT, not for a good reason though, OH has turned the tables and told me he doesn't want a baby and isn't sure he ever will.....we nearly split up on Tuesday because of it and are just seeing how things go but I won't be sticking with him forever unless he changes his mind.

We have a few relationship issues we are trying to work at too, I hope they might help with the main issue as I love him but I can't imagine a live without children.

I will probably pop in from time to time to check on you as I am really hoping you girls get what you want and I really hope that I will be back here next year anyway.

Take care, wishing you all lots of BFP. :cry:

P.S If anyone has been in this position and its changed I would love to hear from you x

oh i am so sorry to hear this :hugs: hope everything works out for you xx

Oh I am so sorry. I do know a lot of cases of men that change their minds and turn into lovely dads. I hope this is the case, many hugs, and only go if you really think its best, you know you always have your place here. (and if he doesnt change his mind then st****f him)

So sorry to hear that honey, I am sure he will have a change of heart. Hugs xx

Rough one, sweetie.
I hope you get things worked out.:hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear that :(
That would be upsetting to me also.
Hopefully it's just a phase for him and he will change his mind soon.
Is there a reason for it? Like is he worried about money or ?
:hugs:

I hope he changes his mind again .[face_hugs]

Awww..... crappy :( So sorry to hear about your situation and I hope we see you here again soon!

*lots of hugs*

i can't imagine how upsetting that would be... hopefully it is just a phase of him changing his mind and he'll see what a mistake hes making
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Poor you, its a crappy situation. Hope you get your relationship back on track and he changes his mind.

Hugs

Just popping in to see how everyone is.

Thanks for the replies girls, I really love him and want us to have a family but I know I can't force him and if I had an "accident" he would probably leave me :cry:

We haven't mentioned the row for a week and a half now, I am too scared to bring it up to be honest as don't want that answer again, got just under six months off pills to take so going to have them and then see what he says.

I would tell him exactly how you feel that children mean a lot to you but also he does too & say you are not forcing the issue but you would like to understand, how he feels and why he feels that way, i hope this sorts itself out for both of you, your'e in my thoughts hun :hugs: xx

I would tell him exactly how you feel that children mean a lot to you but also he does too & say you are not forcing the issue but you would like to understand, how he feels and why he feels that way, i hope this sorts itself out for both of you, your'e in my thoughts hun :hugs: xx

Tried this, thats the reason we were up until 4am on the night of the row and talking most of the following afternoon too.

He won't give me any reasons, just that he doesn't want one now and isn't sure he ever will.

He told me he felt sorry for me in January when he said he wanted to try! No idea why he needed to be sorry, I wasn't mentioning it much before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->