Bye

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Hi All,

I know I havent been here long but thanks for all the support I have received from you all!

Had my implant out yesterday ... ouch! so now i am moving over to TTC! Yipee!

Although Doctor left message on answer machine wanting me to call him this morning, he is calling at 11.10am, :S have no idea what that is about!

Good luck to you all and wishing you a short wait!:hug:

Yay!Good luck.I hope you get that BFP really soon xx

How exciting!!! I hope everything goes well and you get your bfp soon! :D

Thank you so much! Everyone is so supportive on this site, i love it! Thanks for your support, eclipe - wishing you a quick wait! and all the best!

Best of Luck! Be sure to pop back and let us know how your getting on!! I hope that u are in TTC in a very short time.

Thats really exciting! Good luck!!

Is it really that bad having the implant out? Ive got to have it out soon and im worried now! :S

Thanks for all your support! Your all so wonderful!

Hope you are all TTC soon too and get your BFP!

Draiz<3 - it didnt hurt at all, although my husband nearly fainted and had to be looked after by the nurse. my arm is pritty sore today though, but the procedure was fine, it took awhile to get it out and was a nervous wreck, but honestly its nothing to be worried about!

Woo! Make sure to have lots of fun trying. Good luck.

Thanks so much! Hope you get a quick wait! when are you going to start trying?

Thanks for your reply eternal. aww, how sweet of OH?! Bless him. I dont feel so nervous now, my arm was really bruised having the blooming thing put in!

Good luck ttc, hope you have a short wait :)

Thanks Drazic<3 and Katy ... Drazic<3 - dont worry about it! was pritty sore yesterday but today is so much better! when is yours coming out? I am hoping its going to help me with depression too, as i got really depressed with it in. so fingers crossed it fixes that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->